AMD Polaris Giveaway

My build is a gtx 660 and an i7 6700k. I would like to upgrade to amd's newest lineup because I don't like the direction Nvidia is going and my gtx 660 is OLD. It can't really run AAA titles well anymore. 

currently I am using a sapphire r7 260x and well it does still work great for everything I play. However I do need to upgrade for Auto CAD work (namely maya and 3ds Max) as my r7 260x  just lags 90% of the time.

Plus I have been trying to build my friend a PC and this would be a perfect starting point 

I'm running two Gigabyte HD6750 cards in comedy crossfire, simply because they are what I have right now. When I earned some spare cash I wanted to buy this card anyway, but hey why not roll the dice.

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB card. I get anywhere between 40-60 fps on most titles on High settings at 1080p. I would love a Polaris card because finally having the horsepower for 1440p gaming would be enough to make me finally move up to a 1440p monitor.

I have a core i5-2400 which is slightly overclocked and is holding on through the years very well, but also a HD6850 for which i cant say the same thing :D  so a graphics upgrade would be very welcome on my PC.

My current graphics card is a r9 270X. I'd like to update to have better amdgpu support under Linux.

I currently use an amd radeon r9 270x with which i can run dota at Medium settings... I dont have the money to spend on costly graphics cards, so winning would make me very happy:D

I have a gtx 660 that I've had to rma twice now. I'm looking to see what the AMD side has to offer.

My rig is a i5 4460 with a 960 I just built it 1 month ago and it was my first  build but then my sisters boyfriend died and she had to move here with her 2 year old, you know 2 year olds have to touch everything they cant fucking touch, water damage.

anyways I would really apreciate winning a card thats a start getting my PC back.

Palit GeForce 9500 GT 1GB... it works... kinda? I think you can see why I'd want an upgrade.....

Radeon HD 7770 i need an upgrade!

I am currently running a msi gtx 970 which is currently under clocked because the rest of my system needs an upgrade. I would like to win because then I can get those new ports and save me some money so I can upgrade the rest of my system and give my gtx 970 to my Dad as I want him to upgrade his pc as well. Thanks!

I have a GTX650 in my rig.imaging rx480 on mine.

I dont have a PC right now, just a wee laptop, so this would give me a great start - gibe nao pls.

My rig currently has a GTX 960 4GB. It would be awesome to upgrade my PC with the new Polaris Hardware in this giveaway given that the AMD card outperforms my videocard in every possible aspect. I can't believe that AMD build this amazing card at such low price. Thanks for the oportunity to participate!

i'm currently running a gtx750 and would love a new graphics card,

quite frankly the reason is pretty obvious: my current graphics card is shit

gibe nao pls

I have an Nvidia GT 730 ;3;/

I'm planning to build a rig for my friend ... what better way to build a rig with a free  graphics cards

Currently my rigs graphics card consists of a gtx 680, This card will be extremely handy for me seeing the 680 is almost at the end of its life. To make this card last longer I have started using a 720p panel for gaming in order for the load on the gpu to be smaller. This card would be extremely helpfu in order for me to get into entry 1440p gaming.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Currently using a 970 and was planning on waiting til probably late next year but if I win I'll be able to afford getting a cpu upgrade that I really need (Athlon x4 860k is bottlenecking me fairly often) 

i have a gtx 770 i would like de graphics card thqanks

Rocking integrated graphics after my laptop with a cutting edge GT540m kicked the bucket a couple months ago. Would love a reason to build a full PC.

Thanks for the giveaway!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My "rig" is a gaming laptop rocking a GeForce 840M which I thought was a good idea to buy since I needed one for college. But I still have my old desktop with a GT 520 that will be upgraded soon.

I want to switch to AMD because they make excellent budget cards which is what a broke student like me needs.

Gtx 750ti currently. But hey was very happy with my 5870 years ago so i dont mind going back to the red team.

In this day and age, i have one asus gtx 560 ti cu2 top. It consumes a lot of electrones into ok performance. AMD Polaris 9 or 10 would do the same job but create more power!

I currently have no graphics card running so I would be able 100% to get full use out of one of AMD's polaris based card's and I really hope I win!

Thanks for the giveway!