AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am a college student who is lucky to currently have an MSI r9 390 in my Gaming rig but cannot afford one for my Wife. It would be awesome to grab one of these and build one for her. I would probably end up replacing our dated consoles and be the living room entertainment system for her to game in comfort.

Still running on my R9 280X I bought off my friend a while back. The Polaris line-up seems like a nice time to upgrade from my current card!

Recently I bought a 1440p monitor, while it's awesome,the R9 280X isn't meant for high settings on 1440p :( 

CPU: Core i7-3770  MB: GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H  RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz  Graphics: Sapphire Dual-X R9-280X (3GB)  Case: Rosewill Challenger  Storage: 240GB Kingston Hyper-X SSD / 480GB Mushkin Striker SSD / 500GB Seagate HDD / 2TB Seagate HDD  PSU: Antec HCP-750W Platinum  Keyboard: Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z  Mouse: Logitech MX 518                OS: Windows 7 64-bit

I Have an Nvidia 840m Installed on my gaming laptop. I am wanting to build a PC very soon and winning this would help to cover some of the costs.

I'm currently running an R9 270x that is the little card that could. While it can run my games at decent settings at 1080p, there is no overhead for any kind of monitor upgrade. Add the fact that with an i7 6700k I'm barely VR capable makes the need for Polaris that much greater. I would love the ability to upgrade to Freesync in the future, afforded by a Polaris upgrade that I can't afford currently. 

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling

I currently have an r7 360, would love an upgrade to ultra settings at 1080p :)

I have a HIS HD7950 and an upgrade is not bad right?

I don't have a graphics card, running a A10 R7 SERIES APU, Suffering with those 720p low setts 24fps, Take ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!! Dx

Currently have a G1 gaming 960GTX, I bought an early one though so with "only" 2g of VRAM it's not VR ready so I has a sad. :(

I currently have a r9 270x in my pc so the new polaris gpu would be a very nice upgrade for my rig!

2 minutes ago, MISTERAMD said:

I have a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X graphics card with my AMD Phenom II x1090T 3.25Ghz CPU. A long with 12GB DDR3 RAM. I know, it's a not so fast gaming computer. I'm looking for a replacement with better parts to play DOOM (2016) and other games from the year 2014 - 201X.

I feel spoiled, you deserve that card way more than I do.

So now I own R7 260X, and yeah, it's powerful enough, but I'd like to see better performance. I'm a student on IT school and I make some youtube video tutorials about programming in C# (Unity3D) such as 3D procedural world generators and so on. 

I currently have a XFX r9 280x Black Double Dissipitation Edition and would love an upgrade so that I don'[t have to run Fallout 4 and Skyrim at 20-30 frames (a result of ENBs and texture packs). Thanks AMD, Linus, and whoever else was involved in putting this giveaway together.

PS: gibe nao pls

I just realized after all my time using this site ive never made an account. Now i look like a greedy asshole who just made an account for a giveaway ffs... anyway i want the gpu cause im running a amd hd 5450. So sad..

I currently have a EVGA 2GB FTW GTX 960. I am trying to go back to AMD and further support them so they can kick Intel and Nvidia again!

It would give me an excuse to buy a nice monitor. 

I'm currently saving up to buy a R9 series card, but for now i'm on integrated graphics(Intel HD 4000), so please gib

I'm am currently running an AMD Radeon 5770 and not getting the FPS that I want. I am saving up for the AMD RX 480 and any free upgrade would be amazing. 

i don't have a rig yet and i'm still saving some money to make a rig because my cheap aspire v5-132 just died recently and my dad who bought me that laptop was mad at me because i broke it in a mere 2 years while my dad's laptop is 3 years older than mine and still works then I give him the reason why it died and my dad flaws when picking a laptop at that price range then he got mad at me and now I need to wait until highschool to get a new cheap laptop from my dad and i was planing to make a rig with a pentium g4400 and a used gtx 550ti or a used hd 6850 but if i win this giveaway it will be a life saver because for now i can't play any pc games and i don't want to wait another 2-3 years just to play gta 5 on low settings or use my future laptop that can't even play csgo on low settings above 25fps

I currenty have a zotac gtx 970 dual fan and wanna upgrade to a amd gpu since my mobo (msi z97 pc mate) supports crossfire and just wanna use a amd gpu from now on coz it's cheap and good for gaming... :D

currently have a 970, but an RX480 would be a nice foundation to start a build for a friend.

Using a GTX 770, would love a new polaris GPU to get the most out of modern games!

I'm currently running a geforce gt 620 2gb

yea its struggling to keep 30 fps with all the settings turned way down 

its definitely the weak point in my rig and is holding the system back

im saving and shopping for a new card but if i can avoid dropping a whole paycheck on one that would make my day. I love computers and have been building them since i was in middle school, but money has always held my machines back it would be nice to finally get on top of the games.

PS fun my second franken pc made out of scrounged parts had a y2k approved sticker on the motherboard 

PPS my birthday is august 6th just saying...

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would like a new gpu for my pc because I'm running a dieing GTS 450. I can't play games an my pc at all.  I plan on doing video editing and the Polaris 10 would be great use to me I also plan on upgrading to a newer and pc. Never intel

Edited by Jefferson480

...my rig really isn't a rig... its a pc from ten years ago idk whats in it. That being said, I'm a student with no money, so this is probably the only way I can possibly get a hold of any high-end graphics card.

TLDR: GIBE IT NAO PLS