AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a R9 270, love the card and love AMD but in need of an upgrade since games quickly eat up my VRAM :(

Currently gaming on a laptop but planning to build a new rig towards the end of the year, so this would be perfect :)

Cheers

Well. The chance of winning gets very low.

But one can always try. With my HD6790...

Im running on a laptop with Nvs 4200m. ( pretty sure latest intel hd graphics are better) Cant even run csgo at 35 frames on lowest settings......... gibe nao pls i need graphics card to complete my build.

I currently have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. I think is about time for a upgrade.

I have a 980Ti and I'll be honest, I would probably sell it and my 980Ti for some sweet sweet GTX1080 action. Can't have enough horsepower when trying to run triple monitors

CPU: i5-6600k GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti Ram: 16GB DDR4 SSD: Samsung 950Pro 512gb m.2

Hi,

I really just want to build a gaming PC, but I can't get it in the next few years without help... Winning a GPU would allow me to put together a PC this year, which is something I can otherwise only dream of.

So i currently have a gtx 650, but will build a new rig in about a month, so this would be perfect for me :)

I currently game on my I5-3570K no GPU as mine died a few months back. Was a Powercolor HD 6870. I would love to be able to play all those games I bought and can no longer play on my iGPU.

Hello, i am currently running a computer with a sapphire radeon hd5570. I was intending to buy a rx 480 when it stops getting instant soldout or resold for 1.5-2x the value. But winning this giveaway would help a little bit in building a gaming computer for my niece.

Here's a depressing admission -- I'm working with the legacy AMD Radeon HD6770 as the main & only card. If this works out, then it might finally kickstart a long-overdue upgrade process.

Good luck to everyone, as of now there are like 6.5k+ entries -- the odds don't seem too bad though, amirite?

Spoiler

gibe nao pls

I am currently using a radeon hd 7570. I am really in need of one of the card, doesnt matter which one but I would want any one of them. My 7570 is trash, I would lag on csgo when I look at a exploding grenade. Also, I want to see what AMD's polaris cards got to offer. 

I currently have an r7 240 that can run overwatch at about 40-60 fps at 1024p low settings. I really want this gpu because it'd be a good upgrade and the features of the card are great.

I need something more for VR, while having 290x and 260x in the house.

I currently game with a Sapphire 7850, so yeah... why would I want an upgrade? seems self explanatory: GIBE NAO PLS!

I currently have a Asus CU II 760 in my rig as a hand-me-down from my cousin, even though i prefer to buy amd products to try and keep an open market. So having a big bump in performance plus being able to go back to team red for a while is a win win for me, and even better if its free.

Currently using a MSI R9 290x 8gb reference board with a hg10 cooler with a corsair h90 on it. And god the best thing for me would be the VR performance as well as hopefully the thermals coming down. Heat in my office is crazy high when i game for a few hours. Plus then i could move the cooler to my CPU to cool down that 4670 and remove the stock cooler (i know, eternal shame for using the stock cooler on a k chip).

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

My old 7970 died so I'm looking for a replacement atm. Winning this would make a lot of sense for me atm :)

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 in my rig and the reason why i want one of the Polaris lineup cards is because 745 does not have enough power for making youtube videos 

Currently using two 980TI's but need to create a second rig for my wife. She seems to be a bit of an AMD nut.

i dont have a rig because im a poor peasant and want one, i would be happy with either card because its something

i have ati radeon 5450 

and ordered gtx 1070