AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 950. The reason I want to upgrade to a Polaris card is that it would enable me to actually consider buying a better monitor for a better gaming experience with things like FreeSync, 144hz and 1440p instead of the current non-adaptive 60hz 1080p I have going on.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Still rocking a HD 7770, yeah so...  Gibe nao pls.

I'm still using an R9 280 not even a 280X :/ It would be awesome to upgrade!

i have 780 in sli, need more memory so i can enter the wonderful world of 4K.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm currently using an NVIDIA GeForce GT430, yes GT, not even GTX, gaming with it, it's kind of a bad idea, cause it reaches about 90°C with 80% load and fan spinning also at 100%, obviously wasn't made for gaming but that's all I have haha. Also my MoBo supports CrossFire so it would be great if I could win 1 RX 480 and then buy another one (and a new PSU haha) to run both ?.

IMG_20160718_085720339.jpg

I currently have an Intel HD3000 overclocked with extra fans....

Best frames to dollar ratio ever...

I'm running a AMD Radeon HD 4650 on a z170a motherboard.... Yepp. Laugh. Even my integrated graphics is 3x faster.

I have a laptop running a gt540m. Planning onbuiling a desktop in the future so free graphics card would be welcome. #gamingNAS

I currently have a nvidia quadro 2000 in my pc. I would like an upgrade to polaris because of 2 reasons:

1: 1gb of gddr5 isn't enough to play newer games in 1680x1050.

2: I've never tried an AMD card before.

Keep up the good work! :)

I would like to plug it into my laptop as I have no desktop. :) 

I currently have a 550ti and  upgrade will be nice...

I currently have an APU, which has an integrated AMD Radeon 240. So... yeah... I would really need an upgrade.

Currently have a gtx 970. But I've gotten my fiancé  into overwatch and it would be great to pet together a pic for her so we can play together. 

Thanks for the opportunity. 

The GPU I currently have is a radeon hd 7620G + hd 8600M dual graphics set up on my notebook, which is my only source of computing. As you can tell by the specs, they are pretty dated, and even games such as farcry 3 tend to have performance issues.

Due to this, I was looking to build a computer (on a tight budget ~£500 - even worse now the pound has kind of died) and that's when the AMD polaris architecture cards caught my eye, as they have a great performance/cost ratio. Sadly however, even with these cards, my very limited student budget means that any slightly future proof pc is outside of my grasp. With an AMD card provided, I could build the computer I've been wanting, without having to cheap out on the components and run everything in a cardboard box.

Thanks for the great work guys, your videos entertain me every morning.

i currently have an old school pc :( i havent enough money to bought next gen gaming pc my budget can bought only low-end pc :( so i decide to work in summer and collecting money so i collect 500$ and it can't bought a complete rig :/ so if i win this graphic card i can build a nice and high pc :) hope i can win (btw i have 0 luck) :(

I currently have a radeon HD7950 so this would really be a nice upgrade to my rig and I generally want to get into 1440p gaming . I'm currently out of money so this would help me out a lot :)

I currently have an R9 280x in my rig.  I'd like to start taking advantage of AMD's freesync, so a Polaris upgrade would be a big help.

I have, and never will have, any idea of what I'm doing.

Currently have a R9 750 and looking to upgrade soon. The Polaris would be perfect especially for all the new higher end games coming out this year.

Currently don't have a rig .-. Use my family PC with a GTX 480 my friend gave me a few years ago. Planning a £500 gaming pc with the 480 to use that I've saved up for. Winning a 480 would let me build a better PC. Thanks. PS Sorry may have already posted but I can't see the comment and I kinda messed it up.

Maybe this video card can help me by upgrading my rig and I think this will somehow fit to my current rig. #crossedfingers

Motherboard = ASUS A68HMK Series FM2+. Processor = AMD A10 7860k. RAM= 1x4 GB DDR3 Hyper X Fury. GPU = NVIDIA GT430 2GB DD3 128BIT. HDD = 500GB Seagate.

an RX480 would be a godly thermal upgrade to my current 390, topping 77C on idle. 

I have an R9 270 and it's starting to show its age. 

O.o:$B|^_^:PxD

I have a ASUS 6450 Silent to help me play minecraft

i would like an upgrade because im building a new rig and i just need a good gpu but i dont want to spent too much money on it

Right now i have AMD RADEON R9 390 but its sooo loud!!I wish to win this givaway.