AMD Polaris Giveaway

At the moment in my rig I have a asrock z97 motherboard with a g3258 @ 4.4Ghz I also have an AMD R9 380 and its all inside a nzxt s340 case. I really just want a new graphics card upgrade to boost my fps in most of my games so this would do very well. great giveaway

I have a GTX 970. Going to try the red team. I want it, gibe nao pls.

Currently running a Radeon 4860 so yeah in serious need of an upgrade. 

I want it

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Id love a rx480 because I got a 980 and I want to sell it for crossfire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've been waiting for this and also for Zen. My aging HD6870 is really a bit too old now. 

So make it really ™random™ please, so I can game again. All the best for all. 

So. prepare for giggles. urm yeah. I have two GTX280s. yeah. two of em. I mean their pretty decent. They can run Portal 2 at 144fps (max settings) (My monitor is 144hz so its locked at that) CSGO maybe at 60-80fps at max settings. Both of them being at 1080p. I want to upgrade to Polaris because 280s dont have DX12. the amount of steam games i had to refund is not funny. or maybe it is but oh well.

I personally have a GTX 1070 FE in my rig and I love it, however I've been helping my wife's little brother build his PC cause it's all he wants in the world right now and the kids had it really rough for being so young. Between bills, kids, and everything else It's really hard to purchase one for him myself so this just might be a godsend! Either way keep up all the hard work you guys rock, and give me my sole form of entertainment lol :)

dia de los Muertos

~CPU~ I5 6600K @4.5GHz ~GPU~ GTX 1070 EVGA FTW ~PSU~ EVGA G1 650W ~HDD~ 1TB WD Caviar Blue

~RAM~ G.Skill 16GB DDR4 2400 ~CASE~ NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ~MOBO~ MSI Z170 SLI Plus

~Keyboard~ K70 Lux Cherry MX Brown ~Mouse~ Logitech G502 Prometheus 

(and a lot more shit to go)

Rocking a GTX 970, and I know, I know, switching from the Nvidia overlords to the Red Team seems quite strange, but I for one love the innovation ole AMD is pumping out! Discount cards, Freesync and HDR monitors, as well as their VR tech are all exciting new features that I'd love to get a hold of!

I have an r9 380 strix gpu. I can't push any of its clock speeds because it becomes SUPER unstable. It burns itself no matter how fast the fans are spinning. And don't get me started on the display driver that keeps crapping itself(I contacted AMD . They have no clue what it was. I contacted ASUS. They said I could send them the card for "repair", but it probably wont fix the problem and might break the card.)

Hey! my name is Mac phillips, my birthday is coming up in august (on the 11th) and ive been using my Sapphire radeon hd 7970 since the first week it was released.

im looking for an upgrade to newer architecture and more future proofing!

I'm running a GTX 660 and i have to game at very low resolutions to get a good enough frame rate and since I'm in college cant really afford a better GPU right now so it would help a lot to win one.

I'm rocking a Radeon 7870 XT, and I gotta admit, it's starting to fall behind. Time for an upgrade!

I have an r9 290, but it is soooooo hot and sooooo loud. It would be nice to upgrade... Woot!

I currently have an old AMD RADEON HD 6800 series gpu and its really due an upgrade!

I'm using GTX 650ti right now...but I kidna like amd more due to the fact that the price per performance on the Polaris series graphics cards are much higher.I am not an extreme and high-end gamer so the problem of power usage and temperature is a big deal. Dat should be a significant upgrade if I get the Polaris series in my hand.

I have a GTX 970, and I would love a new GPU because I have a Freesync monitor that I use, but can't take advantage of variable refresh rates.

I Currently have a R9 270 pair with a Fx 6100 Black Edition and use it for light video editing. In the not distant future im going to buy a new pc with a zen cpu and polaris graphics. It would be great to have a new graphic card because its hard for me buy all pc components all at the same time and realy need it for my slowly transition to professional video editing job.

Specs ---->

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4790k  Motherboard: GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK RAM: 2x8Gb DDR3 2400 Corsair Vengance GPU: RX 580 Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ring SSD: Vertex4 60Gb PSU: XFX XT600 Storage: #HDD1: WD Blue 1TB #HDD2: WD Green 2TB OS: Windows 10 home

I currently have a GTX650 that can only run minesweeper.....so that polaris RX480 will make me happy to play Battlefield 1!!!!!!!!

I'm using R9 295x2 ;) but this one would be for my nephew. 

I am currently running a fx 8320 @4.0

ghz and a r9 280. This rig is struggleing becuase the gpu is holding back my cpu. The 280 simply doesnt have enough vram to play games without stuttering

It also get very hot under load with newer games. My 280 cant handle the 2 screens i have hooked up an i want to move to an ultra wide monitor but know my pc cant handle it. 

Thanks,

Lemons

I'm currently running a gtx 970 but I'm building my sister a decent computer for college. But mostly I want it so gibe nao pls

I'm currently using GTX 1070, but I also want to experience Polaris technology from AMD side and compare it to Pascal from Nvidia!