AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well I don't even have a dedicated GPU so you gaming is a hassle especially with Intel HD graphics.Thank you guys at the LTT office and to more giveaways in the future... hopefully.

I'm planning on upgrading, but a Rx480 costs $380 in South Africa... I could use a free RX480. I'm currently running on 1080p with a mediocre Gtx650 1Gb. It's buckling under the load.

From a 380 to a 480 is a big leap....

so GIBE NAO PLS!

The norms in which determines the measure of morality of a human act are objective to the moral law and subjectively man/woman's conscience

I have a GTX 750 Ti and for quite a while the fan is making a vibrating sound so a new card would be wonderful upgrade and silence for my ears...

today i have a gt 450, so i hope having a Polaris-card next week!

Gtx 550 ti amongsr all my old parts. Got a msi z170a m3 waiting for the rx 480! 

I have a gt 220, i don't have much money to upgrade my pc and i would be very happy if i get one of these graphics card.

Currently using a r9 270x. Amd ever since. Having a a new polaris gpu from amd will definitely make my gaming experience to another level. Thanks amd!

gib pls

Im using amd hd 5850, and i think its about time to upgrade.

i could pretty much play any modern titles in low-med settings

also rx 480 here costs $300 

I'm using an 8800 GTX. An oldie but hey, I only traded a coffee for it so yeah haha

gibe nao pls?

Right now I have a GTX 970. Don't really need an upgrade but it is always welcome.

Currently running off a shitty laptop, I NEED THIS!

My Graphics card is an Intel HD Graphics Built-in Chip

Let's just say it doesn't run 2 monitors very well so this is very needed for my new rig

And of course gibe nao plz

I used to have an HD7850 until it died pretty recently, and now I'm just using my onboard graphics. I've been planning to buy an RX480 ever since I first heard about it on techtips, but since I live in Indonesia, the price is doubled here :( winning the giveaway would definitely make my year :)))

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm rocking an msi  gtx 780 reference. Good performance but runs a bit hot  and loud. I would like to take the advantage of a freesync that's I would like to have an AMD gpu. 

i use onboard vga from i7-6700 , so if i geat the polaris vga i can use them as my new vga

Currently using an Nvidia GTX 960, want to upgrade so I can get away from Nvidia :')

Currently running a Saphire 7850 and it can't really keep up anymore.

Lets set sail towards freesync!

Optimized untill it cease to funtion.

Currently having to try and play everything on mega-low details off of my built in graphics because my old 780 bit the dust pretty freaking hard (I think something exploded or melted!) so a brand new Polaris GPU would be a life saver, not to mention the power

efficiency!

I have a Hd7770. It's such an old card :(

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Intel HD 530  ._.

Well...

I´d like to win this card fo a friend, who is currently playing on a Radeon 4670. (This thing barely hits 50fps when playing League of Legends)

Oh, by the way:  gibe nao pls!!!!1!!!11

Current rig has a gtx 650ti so it's more of a need than a want :) so many games in my library that I could not justify running at low settings just to get 60fps. I also want VR :)