AMD Polaris Giveaway

My life is spent playing games at 5 to 15 fps, even tough I have a okay processor, my rig lacks the stream processors(GPU, I know that you know) required to push the pixels on my freaking screen.So freaking get me that GPU!

Please help me cause 114p gaming is not a thing!

I'm using Gtx 1080. Need rx 480 because I only played game in 480p instead of 1080p. 

R9 280, it was the best i could afford at the moment, i would like a new card so i can play at better fps and resolutions :)

I am literally running a potato.

I've currently got a GTX 750 Ti, it works okay, but getting something better would be amazing.

I've currently got a Gtx 960
But i believe AMD are going to win the GPU war in the end, and i want to be on their side when they do :)

I have mid end rig with an i5 and and a gt 740 that desperately needs an upgrade :)

Any giveaways are appreciated! Thanks!

Using a 555m in my dell xps, but looking at creating a gaming & media rig and the polaris sounds cool.

I am using a 670 which comes to some struggle with the time going on.

I would love to have a Polaris 10 so I can pursue some serious gaming :D

My father is currently running a R7 250, so if I win I would give it to him...

"The human body is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you have... insecurities." - Oleg Kirrlov

I'm using a GTX 960 2GB. I haven't used AMD since back in the ATI days. I like what they are doing, I'd like to upgrade my gtx and see the difference myself. 

Thanks & Good Luck

Hi ppl. Well i'm rocking at the moment ASUS Strix Radeon R7 370 2Gb OC.

P.S.

As long as i have PCs on hand all of them had RADEON card, and haven't failed me not once (well they are perfect for thing i do) :)

I currently have a 7970ghz, would like to get in on this polaris action. Maybe even build a rig with the 7970 for my console plebeian friend.

gibe me pls i am poor and this would help me out a lot plzplzlpzlpzlzplzpl

I would like to have the RX480 because currently I'm using an Asus laptop with intagrated graphics and getting the RX480 would be a great start towards building a capable pc 

gibe nao pls. (running a GMA3100, no joke)

I'm sitting here with a GTX 550 Ti, I don't think I need much of an explanation...

i've got an ati hd 5450 ,i stopped playing because of it, it doesn't run any game even on low settings.

Currently rocking along on an old GTX570 that sounds like it's trying to create a black hole inside my case every time any game is loaded up, even World of Warcraft makes this thing scream... sad. The only plus side? The damn thing was free.

I've been attached to AMD since my old K6/2-450 CPU was kicking ass and taking names ;)

I'd like an upgrade so that I can actually enjoy the games I play and get back into Team Red!

Just like to say first thank you for all the vidoe's and stuff you do for us all it help's so much,

I my sell run a dell xps 420 unit with a Zotac gt 440, Think it's on it's last leg's, If i was to win i dont no what i would realy do with it, I think id have to try and make a new rig as im sure what i have is by now no where near compatable with it, So all i can say is hope i win and good luck to who ever does win it.  : )

Currently using my first graphics card which is a week old Sapphire AMD Radeon RX480, Crossfire is one of the option to get higher / better experience i think ?

i have an 2x 880m in my alienware and i cant overclock or change much. what ever FPS i play the fans sound like a hair dryer. would really want to move to a real PC and this would be a good start.

I needz it.

I have a i5 2570k running at 4.8 ghz and a GTX 660ti. They can barely run current gen games and i can't get my room  bellow 26°C with the AC crancked up.