AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently using R9 280X. Polaris definitely would increase energy efficiency and graphics power of my pc.

currently have a 7950, wanting to do a watercooled mini itx build in the ft03 mini, but my cards too long, a polaris would be perfect

I currently own a GTX 960 from the Green family :)

So I have been thinking of switching to the Red family for quite awhile to explore what the other side has to offer.

I'm using iGPU from AMD APU for a long time, never had a chance to even play at 900p on the lowest because that wasn't capable. of course i really want it. doe

Wow, all these people with good GPUs wanting more for themselves instead of letting people like me with s*** GPUs have a chance :( why is the world so unfair? 

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X | CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120SE | Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 5600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RX7800XT | PSU: Cooler Master V850 V2 Gold | SSD: Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB M.2 NVME  | HDD: WD Blue 1TB x2 | HDD: WD Blue 2TB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl 

I have a R9 380X but most of new games I can't play at high fps.

A single nVidia 9500GT(DDR2 version) in my computer.

I believe it is time to upgrade to a new GPU because my current GPU is building up dust and i couldn't make full use of my 1080P monitor because this card is meant for 720P gaming out of the box.

Will be glad to trade it with your AMD Polaris GPU if you want it :). Hoping 

Thank you

Ps. I gave up Pokemons for this Polaris

Hope it doesn't dissapoint ^,..,^

#giveaway #luckornah

This card would go great with my 970 to use for V-T with Linux KVM. 

The price here is probably gonna be over 450$ as always for cards this range....

I count with a super mega high end (GTX 960) So ehem.... Yeah sorry, Nobody cares about my poverty. Just... Just... Please stop laughing :(

And well, Free shit my man! YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!! 

i have 750 TI 

but i need more powerful graphic card to run doom 

@_@ AMD

I want it, gibe nao pls.

BTW i have a gtx 760, and it is about time I got an upgrade.

And I would love to test some of that new display tech.

I currently use a AMD Radeon 5770, it has worked overtime for the last 6 years so i think it's time for an upgrade.

My brother wants to start with PC gaming and this gpu would be awesome for his rig.

Rocking a GTX630 for now in AMD build, need I say more?

I'm running 2xgtx 770 SLI, 

I Want RX480 because it has more VRAM, doesn'the spike to 500 watt power draw, and freeing up 8 PCIe lanes would allow me to install PCIe SSD (and x-fire rx480 since it doesn'the require 8 PCIe)

Make me a happy pumpkin and throw RX480 at my face

TL;DR 

Because reasons, I could carry on but I think I made my point <3

I now have an Asus Strix gtx 970, and it dosn't have enough power anymore, to power my 4k monitor. So it would be great to get a more powerful graphiccard, so i could play 4k games again.

Big AMD fan, (140mm). I Really like their Value. I will be picking up an AIB RX 480, would not mind a second! I also like the way they have advanced 3D tech, basically giving away Mantle to to help form DX12 and Vulkan (smart move). Hope Vega has something for NVidia's High end. Go VR!

I'm really into VR but my R9 270X is too slow for that, so new graphics card would be awesome

I like free stuff.

My computer currently does not have a graphics card! I'm simply running off the integrated graphics in my Intel Core i5-4590 processor. No question that I could definitely use an upgrade.

I have a R9 270x which I have had for a few years now so this would be a great update. xD

Sad to say this but i am using a Radeon 6750 HD that i bought for 150$ like 5 years ago? Being poor :(.So yeah a new card would be pretty amazing.... Fans also don't work hehe had to keep lubing it myself for a while but eventually just yeah....so kinda have to keep fan on it......

I'm using a 760 and now i want to upgrade, because i want to play with higher resolutions. :)

2 months ago i replaced my old HD4870OC(512mb) with a GTX970(4gb)...BUT im an AMD fan boy... I hope to get my beloved full amd sys back

sorry for my bad english..its not my native lang.

Using a 750ti now and this card would bring me up to speed to play the newest version of solitaire! JK I want to max out overwatch.