AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently gaming on a Acer Aspire laptop (running a GT 750M), but I would like to make a decent gaming rig and the new AMD graphics card would help with the build

Hi ! I'm one of your billions of youtube followers, and currently I've got just an old swcond hand gtx 450, and it's still doing her job but obviously a new polaris would be fantastic!

Whish you the best!

I don't have a graphics card and have been borrowing my friends R9 280 for almost an entire year, he's an awesome guy for letting me do this but I really should get my own gpu, I bought a R9 290 that was faulty and the company I baught it from doesn't accept refunds, so all I have is a dead gpu ;~; 

i have ati radeon x1200....No,money to buy new one.Just starting to build a new pc but no gpu and processor.Hopeing for gpu...........

Currently on my channel I'm building a rig based on the Xeon E5440 I bought for £1 from a scrap shop. I've stuck in 4gb of DDR3 that cost 20p per stick from a job lot. I feel one of these cards would eek out this Processors potential and should make for a cool video.

No graphics card as of yet, looking to build a PC very soon (very excited) and money saved here could be put to very good use somewhere else!! 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I have a GTX 960 but i have never owned a amd graphics card so i want to try it out.

Have a R9 390. It thermal throttles like nothing else I´ve ever seen. plz help. 

I got a GT 630M 2GB in my ultrabook and my [Mini PCI-E Version] V8.0 EXP GDC Beast Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock is going to arrive soon and I wish I could be able to use it with either the Polaris 10 or the 11 version instead of my Radeon 8750, it would boost my ultrabook better :D

now i have pretty old gtx 760 card, and of course i really want to upgrade it to new amd polaris card, especially for free. 

I'm just getting back into gaming, I just want to upgrade my 2 760's in SLI

I have a gtx660oc. My old monitor died so i bought a aoc freesync monitor. I dont want the purchase of this monitor to be wasted. Also an upgrade to amd polaris would be peefect.

I NEEDS THIS!

I had a gtx 760 in my desktop pc, but yesterday it stopped working, just two months after the warrenty expired! I'm REALLY looking forward to buying an AMD card, but might as well enter this giveaway as it is gonna be a couple of months before I can afford decent gpu.

Furthermore I really hope that I'm eligible for entering this contest, as I'm living in Denmark.

I run a gtx 460... So well yeah... This would be a HUGE upgrade! So well yeah is any explanation need.

PS: Witcher 3 is unplayable at 720p and low settings (I game on a 1080p monitor)! - about 19 FPS

I have a GTX550 ti and its just slow and old :)

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Ive got an radeon 390 and i would love to get up to an radeon 480 

I have r9 280x for about 3 years now and its time to free upgrade :).

I'm Using an Asus GTX 970 and would like to upgrade it to a Polaris card for its new features

I'm new to this forum and I am currently using old grandpa generation GTX 460 with AMD Athlon x4.

Im a big fan of AMD and I have high hope on the Zen processor that will come out soon. I plan to upgrade my build in the future with this r480 and new zen processor 

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Ive got an radeon 390 and i would love to get up to an radeon 480 

I'm sporting an r7 260x and have been for a couple of years now. I would love to upgrade as she's holding me back a bit :)

I currently have a rig with a R9 290. free giveaway yes why not whit new free cool  video card.

i have a GTX 760 atm i would like to upgrade as a 760 is kinda very really outdated

My HD 6950 Sapphire Dirt 3 is still pretty good, as it has a constant 0 FPS every 5minute interval, overheats to thine kingdom come and has the best BSOD's ever :D.. Oh wait, it's dying :(

$_20 (1).jpg