AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using a gtx 770 that's barely working anymore. So a new GPU would be pretty neat. 

It was only after I bought 3 1680x1050 panels that I found out that my GTX 770M laptop wasn't allowed to use Nvidia surround for my games (because it's a laptop). So i'm stuck with these monitors that need using. With the RX 480 I'm likely to build myself a new desktop, like I've done in the past (whilst extensively using your videos!)

Helpz me pls

IMG20160701175844.jpg

Heya, i currently have a GTX 650 and i've been thinking to upgrade my gpu for a while now, and this is the perfect occasion to do so!

also gibe nao pls

My card is a burnin' thing
And it lags when i'm firing

Bound by wild desire

To run 60hz or higher

Im rocking the hd7970...

I have a XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card and got it for $30AUS, the card is going into a cheap build I put together but if I got one of these Polaris cards it would be awesome! 

Looking for the best up date for my old rig current runing a a gigabyte gtx 690 so ??? yer.......time for an up date i say.

I currently own a 750ti which barely plays anything so it would be nice to have a bit more powerful card 

Running a 7870 because it's still going good, only draw back is it run's hotter than a heater in the winter. Would love to get a good replacement card soon so..  gibe nao pls.

I'm finally getting the chance to build a PC with dual xeon e5 2670s as an upgrade from my old i5 macbook pro with integrated graphics. Going to need a graphics card to put into it.

ASUS Matrix 5870 Platinum, have had it for more than 5 years already... 
Currently saving money for a new 1440p FreeSync monitor, so a new card would be awesome news.

Also, my desire for ever-faster tech is unquenchable, sadly, my as-of-now pocket disagrees :( .

I've currently got a 7970 I purchased pre-owned for very cheap, and it is doing the job, but nothing too special.

The new technology from AMD seems really cool, (particularly HDR), so getting one of these new cards would be great. It'd also work out because I'm about to have enough to buy either a Vive or a new monitor.

Currently using a Sapphire R9 270X Dual-x 4GB edition. I'd love the Polaris card to freshen up my rig and would love to try out VR and play games with high frame rates.

i have a AMD radeon HD 6570 at the moment in my "RIG" you cannot call it a rig by any ways but thats what's inside my pc.

Currently using Gtx 750 Ti so a new card would be nice coz I have 1440p display and 750 Ti cant run most of games with that res.

Currently running an EVGA GTX 970 FTW and want to upgrade to AMD because my new monitor, LG 27UD68, supports FreeSync. 

I'm rocking an R9 290x. It's still working well but it is starting to show its age, and I would love something stronger to keep those sweet fps rolling in.

My rig curently has sucky GTX750 that heats up like crazy. My 100 bucks/month salary doesn't allow me to get GPU any better, so i thought, maybe there's a free way to get a new, better one. Also, always wanted to try an AMD video card.

I have a NVidia GTX760, and really it starts to be outpassed, I hope I'll win this new card, that would please my computer enough to make him purr as a kitty computer ! ^^

Got an r7 on my rig and it's outdated and yeah im an AMD fan from the start so i hope i can upgrade my pc GL to all :D

I am running an AMD card from the 7700 series, so either Polaris would be a huge upgrade!

I'm using a GTX680, and was looking to upgrade to a GTX1060-1070.
But those prices are just insane, and at this moment, i think AMD has better bang for your buck.

Its old

I like to alternate

I'm currently wiplaying th my RADEON HD 5770 which used to be good but I think it needs a replacement. I'm also planning on getting two new screens, one with freesync for gaming and one for other applications.

Winning this giveaway would help me a lot because two screens plus a card aren't cheap.

Wohay on the Linus Team!

I want it

I am currently running an old AMD 5850. I really need an upgrade.

Gaming on a laptop now because i don't have a rig :( Looking forward to build one tho :)