AMD Polaris Giveaway

I suppose since these aren't available to purchase anywhere at MSRP winning one would be the only way to acquire one.

What ever happened to AMD promising to have large quantities available at launch?

Thanks for hosting the contest LMG.

Good luck everyone.

I've got a gtx 765m in my laptop and it's getting really slow :'(. Right now I don't really have the money to buy a pc with all bells and whistles but I am working on it, winning a gpu would be really nice as it would cut the costs, good luck to everyone! :)

Right now, i'm only use normal laptop with only i5 and 640M.
lately i intent to build pc for gaming and lab purpose but still waiting for $ in my country became lower.

if i win this, i will have enough reason to not wait anymore.

so... yeah... gibe nao pls :D

I don't want it. I'm going to sell it immediately to kickstart my competitive dog grooming business. 

hi im stil runing an HD6950 and in sudents poket in no mony ;(

im running a 960m but i cant afford to buy a new GPU and a 144hz screen at the same time, this would be amazing to get a free card :)

I'm using gtx 560ti right now, but that card is kinda frustrating to keep up with the game development ;(

The AMD RX480 seems to be a decent upgrade for me with a pretty good price / performance ratio :D

I'm currently using a AMD Radeon HD 6870... I had a R9 290 but it broke, so I could really use an upgrade. Especially since the 6870 doesn't support my UHD monitor on native resolution. Anyway, thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

I use my brother's laptop because mine broke, and I want to build a nice PC by the end of the summer. My laptop had a nVidia GT 520m and this one (my brother's) has a AMD HD 8670M 2GB.

Good luck to everyone :D

On 17/07/2016 at 11:59 PM, nicklmg said:

Currently running Radeon 6970. Cant even run Fallout 4. The frame rate is so low my eyes hurt. Lol. 

If my GPU was a human, she would have been euthanized by now. This would be an awesome upgrade.

well my current gpu right now is nvidia gtx 750 ti, so it will be a great upgrade for my current rig

I am currently running a gtx 970 and i want to see if its correct that a amd card can provide a VR experience. VR is not for the 1% #BETTERRED.

I have an R9 280 Powercolor Of course i want any polaris available , I hate the coil whine and the heat output when playing anything! 83C! :/

my first GPU was XFX 4890 1gb, had it 5 years in my system, been using  Powercolor R9 270 2gb since then. and THIS NEW AWESOME Polaris 10/11 series gonna replace it! AMD ALL THE WAY!!!   "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."  it's the way of life! #AMD #AMD4Life #AMDRX #AMDPolaris #AMDRULES

4eaah5g.png

Still using a laptop. So if i win this giveaway i can finally build my PC

Atm i have gtx 750 ti, budgety card. So i want to atleast feel how its like to own a better gpu

I currently have no graphics card in my computer. I built the computer in january this year and didn't have the money for one. My i7 5775C worked so far for my needs but i want to upgrade.

Keep up the good work!

I'm currently running r9 270 sapphire. This card would mean a lot to me because of I myself want to start a youtube chanel, and I need a better graphic card to record the production. :)

Hi!! I'm looking for a PC, I don't have yet, but I use a notebook witch has GT 740m. It could be a huge suprise for me beacuse from the money I can buy better parts. Thats all. LinusTechTips and AMD thanks the chance, and I'm hoping. :P

I currently run a 970 (that I will give to my brother if I win this.) and I want the card so I can have an easier time getting a VR ready pc.

I would love one because I tried doing r7250 dual graphics but when they're enabled i get horrible 20 fps and flickering of colors. I needed the boost so I could maintain 60 fps on my games but r7250... it\s just bad. even 900p on overwatch is 46 fps. heh maybe if i dont win linus will tell me how to fix my dual graphics.

still running  the

Radeon HD 7850

Polaris look like the best choice, best bang for the buck

I have GTX560Ti 448 Cores now, that is really old card.