AMD Polaris Giveaway

YES! I have a 780TI and would looooooove an upgrade. Gib nao plz sir.

I am playing on a 9400GT... Can't even play DOTA 2 properly.

I am attempting to build a pc but I'm trying to build a pc that could also allow me to buy a regular chair keyboard and monitor on a 2k budget. Currently I run AMD raedeon HD 6310 Graphics.

I want this card because I don't have one in the first place! I'm currently in the process of ascending after 4 YEARS of waiting. Please, a coin for an old beggar? (That coin being a sick new graphics card.)

Still stuck on measly Intel HD4000 graphics. I don't use the power for gaming, but rather serious content creation. I do a lot of Premiere Pro and After Effects work, and render times really do matter.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

Planning to build a Destok PC, I only have a gaming laptop for now still not great, but It would be a great start to have a great graphics card like this one :D 

I have a Gtx 960 right now, but its never bad to have a next gen card.

I would like to win any one of the two models, but honestly the Polaris 10 will do just fine for the build, I will be pushing the limit of the power supply with the 11 (have something above 120w left if I remove the old one). But hey! I can buy a new PSU for a 11 :D.
If i win it tough, it is not for my machine it is for a family member, who recently started working as a mobile game illustrator.

Thank you, and good luck to all the participants.

For the longest time I have used Intel GMA X4500 Integrated graphics, and recently "upgraded" to an ATI 3450. A new Polaris card would really boost my performance!

I currently have a GTX 660 ti and it does not play certain newer games. And that's why I want a new amd card.

I don't even have a graphics card at the moment, been saving my pennies. Would love a new one!

i have a radeon hd 5450 so it would definitely an upgrade right?

I've had a Sapphire R9 290 for a couple years now and I think it miiiight be time to catch up with everyone xD

Right now I have no card and it would be exciting to revive this and put together my dream rig rather then continuing to use the Lenovo yoga pro 2 with by the way is horrible for gaming.

because I used a gtx 560 which can be heard at the other end of the house and is only just managing on newer games.

Desktop: 16gb Ram, i7-2600k, GTX 560 OC.    Laptop: i7, 8gb DDR3, 840m GPU

Server 1 (Files and AD): i3 3220, 4gb DDR3, 1TB Western Digital Blue, Overkill motherboard I got for free (better than main computer) changed to xeon, don't remember exactly what but xeon version of the processor  and 8gb ECC Ram   Server 2 (games): 8gb Ram, i5, Geforce 710m

My 780 isn't exactly chugging on the games I play, but it's about time for an upgrade.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Yaaaa gibe Nao pls

my current rig has a 6700k with 16gb ram

and a... a... Gtx 750 Ti... yeah... that's it. I'm going to buy a Gtx 1070 but i'm still poor... 

GTX970 and rocking a 6700k. i think i did a little bit overkill on the cpu:(

I have a gtx 660 but I DONT WANT TO BE A NVIDIA SLAVE  ANYMORE!!!!! (also my brother`s card stopped working........)

I just want it so I can start building a new rig.  I want to try water cooling this bish!

CPU: AMD FX-8350
RAM: Crucial Technology PC3-12800 16GB
Motherboard: SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6970 x 2 Crossfire
Storage: Kingston SSDNow 300 240 GB x 2 (Raid-0), WDC WD10EADS 1 TB x 2

I really need that gpu because I'm trying to build a new computer, but my budget is seriously super low. In my current rig I have intel integrated graphics. So if I win it would help my budget out a lot. 

Running an r9 380 right now. Would love the huge upgrade!

Thanks!