AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a HD7970, with a R9280X bios loaded. I need more poweeer!

Far away but not afk

My 970 died, so I am using a friend's 740. It would be nice to play current gen games.

I have a GTX 880m and am currently in the process of researching and building a new computer (hopefully with a Polaris GPU) as the 880m feels sluggish.

I have a rig with no graphics card, I kid you not, I am running on integrated graphics. And according to NZXT Cam, it is at 100% load most times.

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6700. So I really need it. I have been dying to get a new one.

I'm currently using a gtx 770 and I want to upgrade to 1440p or uhd pretty soon and my 770 does not have the power to push those resolutions. Why would I want to get amd over nvidia? Well, I prefer their open standards and their better support on linux.

Oh, and gibe nao pls!

tired of my r7 260x lagging

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I Have The Ok Pc specs intel quad core 2 6gb ram grapics cardgeforce 9500 gt I saved Up for a Some ok graphics card and i got f*cking scammed $470, I cryed my self to sleep that night. (im only 10 so yeah) i live in NewZealand

Im saving for graphics card $5 week doing stuff at home about another in around 2 years ill have my graphics card o wait i forgot X mas and birth day  ahhhh ill see ive i can get monethen but yeah i dont really think anyones even ganna read this It took me exacly 34 mins to type this up because im shaking  what if i win o the possibaties  o MY GOD k bye from the "hopeless 10yr old" 

I am using a AMD Radeon HD 7870 and it would be a nice upgrade

Well, to be honest I am using integrated graphics at this moment. I am not doing any game due to schooling but soon as some big event like Cyber Monday will come I am thinking to buy a graphics card. But this giveaway might be it!

I am currently running 2 HD6770's in crossfire in my rig.  I have a 3.5Ghz 8core AMD processor.  Currently the video card is the only thing needing updated in my system.  I hope to explore some 4k gaming on my 4k home theater setup, if I win.

I am currently using an MSI R7 240 2GB OC edition graphics card.

The reason why I would like a Polaris 10 or Polaris 11 GPU is because I am currently planning to upgrade my processor and pass down some of my current hardware to my sister.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm currently running a gtx 950 and a new card with all of these features would be awesome.

I'm running a Sapphire Radeon R7 360 2gb could really use and could really use an upgrade.

I'm using something my grandma left me and it smells.. just kidding, it's a GTX 750Ti. not bad but would love to replace it for polaris.. :)

So I have an A10-6700 APU for graphics. So the reason why I need the upgrade is self explanatory. Anyways, keep up the good work guys!

I really need a gpu for my sister and this would be perfect for her. She's really picky so I want this to be a good one

GTX 780, would love to see the HDR content that the 480 provides access to on pc.

I have a GTX Titan X with water cooling ,but I want to build a lan party pc so gibe nao pls

I have Intel HD graphics 4600 because here the graphics card are pretty expensive.

Right now I've got a secondhand Radeon HD 6970. I want to get a new one because this card is starting to get really obsolete, especially when faced with games like The Culling and Arma 3. That, along with my dreams of VR, leads me to want a newer card that can carry it's own weight.

Thanks to AMD for the giveaway, of course. :)

I have a 750TI and it is has been asking for retirement for a while now. (couldn't afford to let him go, and hire on a guy)

Well,right now i have r9 290 reference from asus, it is fast and smooth but it is too hot and too loud, before that i use to have (i still have that somewhere laying around) hd 7870 witch was also too hot and too loud, so for the first time in forever i would be nice to have AMD GPU that is cool and does not want to kill my PSU

I dont have a graphics card. It would be great to upgrade from integrated graphics.