AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a rig that hosts a R9 290x Powercolor graphics card and a AMD APU that I will be soon upgrading along with the R9 290x. I want to stick with AMD for the graphics card because I've always had good luck with them. They always seem to overclock well despite being hot cards, but I think that the Polaris cards are going to be even better at overclocking and driver support. Which means that  Nvidia will start to really have a competing  graphics line up for their 1000 series graphics cards.

WELL I MOST DEFIANTLY DON'T HAVE A mac edition gtx 680!!!

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intel hd 520 I can sometimes hit 25 frames on Euro Truck Simulator 2 on minimum settings so it would be really nice if my retinas could survive when playing a game

Currently running nothing because I've been waiting  to decide between 1070 and the new Polaris cards for my first rig but all this HDR talk has got me hyped! 

Woo. Hopefully I can get that upgrade. Currently rocking a GTX 750ti and would love the performance boost for some VR fun!

I am currently using a GTX 960. It's alright but I want to try out team red and see how good they are.

Raidon HD 6750. Always been an AMD user, and was super excited when the new cards were announced.

Would love to see an RX 480 paired with my new Ultrawide Freesync monitor!

I have been using my old (now retired) HD 7730 GPU for almost 4 years now--I did however wanted to oven bake my old HD 7730 GPU like Linus did in one of his videos to revive old parts, but I am afraid to mess up and lose my chance in recovering it with a Soldering Heat Gun (couldn't find anyone that have it and borrow).

Now, I am using my friends 5 year old HD 7750 GPU ('coz he already bought a new one--that bastard).

Currently, the next in the list of my annual PC upgrade, luckily is a Video Card, so if given the chance to win one; I could allot the supposed to be budget for a new GPU to the next item in the list--which is an unlocked CPU (currently in use i5-4430) to a more VR compatible CPU.

*Keyboards & Mice last, because they will not help you/me/anyone improve your/my/their skills. If you suck-then you suck ^_^

Gib GPU Plox!

But seriously - I don't even have a rig, I only have a laptop (which need some "upgrade" itself), but a new GPU for a rig would drastically reduce the cost of it. The current laptop runs with GF 8600M GS (Yes, it's almost 10 years old now)

I would love a new gpu so I could have another reason to promote the pic masterrace to my friends

Lol I agree too many people just post "I want it" comments in these giveaways xD I won't lie, I do too, because my rig is potato :3 But either way it's super cool of AMD to be doing a giveaway, and whoever wins, congrats and enjoy the new card^_^

Hi,

I'm currently using a GTX 740m (in my laptop) but palling on buying a PC (again). I used to have a GTX 460, a GTX 750 and a GTX 670. The reason why I would like an AMD card is it's price and it would be perfect in terms of performance for my usage.

I currently have a 1GB HD 7750. I've been impressed with the card, it has done a lot for what it was, I'm currently still able to play AAA titles, but I'm finally sick of having to compromise so much on the settings, everything is at minimum by now just to get playable framerates. But that I can play fallout 4 on a card that was pretty low end 4.5 years ago when I got it is impressive. I've also been impressed by AMD's driver/software improvements over the time I've had this card. I think I got in at just the right time to see why AMD had a bit of a bad rep but why that reputation is no longer justified. I'm tossing up between a 470 and 480 at the moment, want a 480 but the budget is pretty tight at the moment.

I currently have a HD 6950 and damn its hot and loud! Summers here (Kinda, Its the UK) and I need something cooler to get them sweet frames!

I currently have a rig with a 650 ti, it sucks, any newer GPU would be super helpful!

I found a Mac Pro 1,1 a while back as someone threw it out. I tried turning it on but there was lines all over the screen. I tried booting OSX, Linux and Windows but all of them kept crashing and caused the system to reboot.

I did what Linus did a while back and put the stock graphics card (GeForce 7300GT) into my oven for a while and it started working again (despite 2 capacitors blowing up in the process). Since then I've been excited about attempting to game on this thing but I cannot due to the crappy GPU that's currently in it. I'm not someone who can just afford to go out and buy another graphics card but I've always wanted to play PC games instead of playing titles on my laptops iGPU (HD 4400).

The Mac has PCI-Express and I've seen videos on the internet of people gaming on it with a GTX 980. I've never owned a proper a graphics card before so finally having one would be such a dream and it would be so exciting to be able to game on this old Mac Pro. A budget gaming rig is what I want and this graphics card would surely put new life into it.

I don't use OSX and this Mac is practically a PC now, I only use Windows and Ubuntu so this GPU should be perfect and the only thing I would be missing out on is not being able to see the EFI screen (which is completely useless anyway IMO. Apple love making things "simple").

Any graphics card is surely to be better than the old 7300GT, which still has a few graphical glitches of its own. 

I have a r9 280x, it starts to get a little old, it would be nice with an upgrade!!

I use to have the gtx 760 but now on gt 640 as my old system paid to get my company (recycling computers from landfill) up and running.

I always been a gamer but now never get the chance to play my fav games like arma 3 etc... as now my role is to help others first before my self and save the planet.

Having the AMD Card will be fantastic to have as i can play the games i really want to play that i wanted to play for so long.

I have a R9 290 and I want to upgrade to the 480 because I am starting to learn game design and programming and want to attempt to have the newest of equipment to make sure my games are utilizing high end features and look beautiful. Also who doesn't want to game on a 5k monitor.

Currently running an ancient xfx 9800 gtx+ that is on its last leg. Waiting on these AIB 480's to release is torture.