AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have no desktop rig right now, so I was hoping that this could jumpstart the process of me getting one.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an Asus R9 290x matrix (non platinum). It is a good gpu in most games. But when it is under load, OMG the fans are noisy.

I want an upgrade to a RX 480 to have a quieter experience more than anything as well as having all the goodies an upgrade will provide.

Best of luck to all!!

I need the RX 480 for my low budgeted pc for $800 it will help all lot to get this graphic card, this will be First Pc

I have a RX480

And will be my first crossfire experience if i win one

I currently have a 660ti and I want a new card to play titles witcher 3 that I currently have sitting on my hard drive because I want to actually experience the amazing graphics of the game. 

I actually don't have a graphics card in my computer.  All the gaming I do is currently being done by a Lenovo Y510p with Dual GT750m's in SLI.  But my computer is mostly used to media content since I can't run games on her. It is sad.

I currently have AMD HD6670 in my rig...and I want Polaris 'cause it's real BUDGET KING for it's preformance and I already have all the components needed for Polaris card. Thank you LMG for giving us chance to even get one of these cards! Lova ya :P

I've almost reached my goal in terms of money for an actual PC but kicking a 750ti or a r9 270 to the side in way for one of the Polaris cards would be awesome! Hopefully one of them could come my way, keep up the great work guys!

Currently i'm using gtx970 and been using Nvidia products since ATI times, i would like to try out AND product and upgrade my secondary rig who has gt 9800 1gb B|

I had AMD R9 270 in my system which failed spectacularly little while ago. I can still play few low end games with my A6-6400K APU but definitely need a new GPU upgrade

I'm currently runnig intel integrated graphics since my graphics card broke due to faulty memory. I'd love to be able to run some of my more intensive games again! 

gtx 780...  please save me from a minimum 200w requirement.  

I have a R9 360 from MSI so it's not so bad but could be better, right?

Im currently using an r7 250 1gb gddr5, and i have a good 80+ 500 watt psu, i would love an Rx 480 =)

I'm currently running a Gtx 780 and not only would love the performance upgrade but I want to switch back to amd.

My I tire rug is and except my gtx 650 gpu and I've been wanting a more power full card to play better games with better graphics at my disposal 

I really need a new GPU. I'm stuck with an HD 6450 and I can barely watch a youtube video. ///////a new graphics card would help a whole lot.

i have am HD7970, but i lag when i want to play games on highest settings. I want to donate that card to another computer and ascend

gibe nao pls

Ola! I'm currently running an Asus AMD R9-290 DCU-II. 

I'd be so stoked to win one of these new GPU's to breathe some life into my rig :D

Thanks for the opportunity as always LMG bro's

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Running on 755m which is showing its age with current titles and was lookin for rx 480 or 470 to hook up with pcie3.0 custom gpu adapter on my laptop.

gibe nao dat RX card :D

OMEN 15T | 9750H+LM | RTX 2070 UV+OC | 1TB NVME & 1TB HDD | 144Hz GSync

i have an r7 260x

i wouldn't mind getting a free update :'(

My 750 Ti in my PC for my dad's house isn't good enough, but my 970 is. As would a polaris GPU.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I have a 290x in my wifes pc, She is so mad that i purchased a new nvidia card and wants to kill me. Please save my life and give her a card!

gibe nao plz !!! xD

I have no graphics card in my system, and the AMD integrated graphics suck too much. I am trying to make a system that can stream games through the internet to my laptop without me actually having to play them. If that doesn't work, I'll just make it an HTPC/server and scrap the laptop altogether.