AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well in my computer, I don't actually have a graphics card I was working on getting one but the upgrade from the integrated intel graphics would be nice i have a Dell Inspiron i3847 with a intel core i5 4460 8gb of DDR3 ram and a 1tb hdd and with no graphics card sooo yeah i need a upgrade BAD.

i am currently in the process of building my first gaming pc

i just got the alienware alpha r2 but returned it after 3 days  because it was not worth the $1,000 so I'm still waiting on the refund

so technically i don't even have a graphics card so this would be nice to get so I could put money into the i7 6700k instead of the i5 6600k because i do a lot of video editing and audio production for work 

I have an old acer laptop my brother left but it doesn't work no more i believe it needs ta new hard drive and some welding on the charging port jajaj .-. A new polaris graphics card will definitely help speed up the process of building a new pc ?

I currently has a R9 280X, must have upgrade now!

No rig, but currently looking to build. I personally am looking at the 1070 but my friend wants this in his rig, so I will probably give it to him.

Hello, 

I currently have a laptop with nvidia graphics : 820m. A year ago, I saw the power of building your own pc. I noticed that graphics cards are expensive and it has kind of held me back. If I win this graphics card, I would have a massive upgrade to my laptop and I would buy all the necessary parts.

Currently have GTX 750ti. So I'm looking for a change anyway...

i have a GTX 760 and i would like the new polaris gpu because my gpu already struggles to play at medium to high settings in most games.

Currently running i7 6700K with 1080GTX Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming "Waterforce".

It's been quite a while since I owned an AMD card, and I would like to have one to see what I may be missing out on by going green.

I currently have a geforce gt 635 which works fine for the games I usually play (League of Legends / minecraft / csgo).
However I recently bought overwatch and I can only play on potato settings to get decent frame rates and all these pixels are beginning to make my eyes bleed.

feelsbadman.png

I've been searching for a decent <75 watt card to upgrade to for some time and getting a RX 460 would save me having to pay for eye surgery.

Many thanks. :)

I have Intel Intergrated Graphics. It's not the best, but it does the job.

I've got a R9 380 2gb right now. I've been looking to upgrade to polaris.

i would like to get a new graphics card becasue im running a gtx 960 and just want that extra power. my 960 would go twards a miniitx build ive been wanting to do.

Currently running an R7 360. Currently working on building a new computer that i would love to have the greatest exp i can get.

I am currently using a GT 640 and would be grateful for a new rx480.

Currently i am using Intel HD 3000 in my pc, its pretty obvious why i would like that GPU. Good luck to everyone and linus keep up the great work.

I've got a 760 in my rig currently, but I'd happily make the switch to AMD if I won a brand-spankin'-new card!

I have an r9 380 and the reason why I want the polaris GPU is because my girlfriend wants to be part of PC master race 

currently running a 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6670, so this would save me buying a 480 next year considering the rip off price of the 10 series outside of the USA

I want his Graphiccard Because I Only have a R9 290, a I7 4790 8gigs of ram and a Asus Maximus VII Ranger-Z97 Mainboard

I'm on GTX970 and I just bought LG 34um67 with freesync.  O.o

This giveaway should connect the dot i guess?

I have a GTX 980, but this graphics card would be for my brother who's currently rocking a GTX 660.

My rig has a R9 290 from XFX, however I had to swap out the cooler with one from a Sapphire R9 290. Its starting to slow down, even at 1080p! So having an updated GPU will mean a non-Frankenstein GPU that actually has all the screws secured.

R9 270X here. Would love to have free upgrade :)

I am sorry for my english.

I have a R7 360 and is an okay for medium on certain games. I really want to be able to play gta 5 maxed out or somewhat close to that.