AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using a  gtx 560ti that i just don't like. I've been wanting to get an AMD card for a while. As well as the new zen architecture that i know will bring AMD out of its rut.

My graphic card is a GTX 750ti. I want it because I have no money to buy it and I could really use to upgrade my computer.

I have a GTX 760, its an absolutely amazing card but its starting to show its age quite a bit. A card from the red team would be a rather different experience.

I currently have a GTX 550Ti, and it's relationship with my 1100T is not a healthy one. There's currently a staring contest going on inside my case.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I'm still running a HD7850 so I guess it's time for an upgrade. Must haz moar framez

I've got a gtx 950 in my rig right now, so a 480 or whatever would be a worthy upgrade. Maybe I could even upgrade to 1440p.

I've got a 960 that doesn't like to run anything fancier than TF2 at over 40 fps which doesn't bode well for my 144Hz monitor.

I have a sad GTX 650 that runs without a power connector. I plan on doing a completely new build in the future (hopefully next 4-5 months) and the new Polaris GPUs are on my parts list. 

Have a R7260X... I think that says it all. :(

Hi,

my rig has a AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB (with a Gigabyte Windforce cooler) in it.

I think a Polaris graphics card would be a nice upgrade for my rig and I have actually been thinking about getting one for the last few days.

So winning one would be really awesome for me and would save me alot of money (which would come in super handy, as I still am a trainee).

I'm also thinking about getting a freesync-monitor. Freesync is one of the features I could enjoy with a Polaris card. My 270X is based on the GCN 1.0 architecture and doesn't support Freesync.

Keep up the good work and thanks for making this giveaway!

Best regards from germany,

Philipp (MajorP)

I have a GTX 670 Windforce. It is aging not so gracefully.

im running an r3 390 that crashes my system every few days.. want to change but cant! this would be the way! :]

I am currently running a gtx 770 that is partially broken and crashes when playing games as light as csgo.. to broke for a new one lol

I currently have to live with an AMD R9 280x (XFX) which has slight problems like one of the 2 fans being broken, making terrible noises and sometimes crashing in 2D applications (funnily not it 3D applications like games).

It would be very good to change the card out as i need my pc for my (sadly non paid) work and i pretty much have no money/need all my money for upgrading my camera (again for my non paid work).

By the way, your build guides taught me how to build my pc, so thanks for that!

I don't have a GPU.  I would really like one but I don't have the money. maybe I'll get this one, probably not. 

Well... I don't actually have a computer that I built, but I want to get into it. Right now I'm running on a laptop which has a gt 635m with 2gb of video memory. I really want to start pc building but I can't afford to buy myself a nice graphics card. :/

Amd 7850 it's time for an upgrade 

I have a 750Ti in my rig. Not quite up to running the latest and greatest games. So... Gib!

1468444608199.jpg

I have an nvidia GT 635m on my laptop which has done me a lot of good but I'm aching for an upgrade. So I want one of the graphics cards because it'll seriously help me build the desktop that I'm planning for.

I have an i5 6600k, 4x4 gb of ddr4 ram, asrock z170 motherboard, and a r9 270 2gb ddr5 core edition video card.

I used the graphics card from my previous rig, so my other specs are pretty good except for my card.

I currently have a 760 in my PC and I want to win this card because I am an nvidia traitor. Down with team green! Go team red!

I currently use a GTX 780 but newer titles at high settings are starting to hiccup and not run at 60 fps @ 1080p. Would love to have a 480 to really be able to fully max out newer titles!

I have a R9 290x for about three years now and I would love to enjoy the new HDMI and Display ports.

Running a Radeon HD 3450 with a tri-core AMD Phenom X3 8750b.

Obviously going to upgrade in the future.

I'm currently trapped on my Inspiron's 940m, but would like to be able to play witcher 3 on a rig of my own creation.