AMD Polaris Giveaway

Nvidia GTX 960 4GB

The AMD Polaris card is faster and efficient than my current card therefore, giving me a better gaming experince. The card also allows for VR and although I have yet to get a headset, it can "future-proof" my system.

gibe nao pls

I'm currently building my 1st pc and would love to have the new polaris card in it!

I have a GTX580. The rest of my puter holds up really well but hot damn the 580 has really aged. If I got one of these puppies I'd go and buy a VR set, likely the Vive! 

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a evga txt 960 ssc. I want to do vr but I want a better experience so I want a rx 480.

i use 980 right now but i love red thing like you see in my profile picture
let me fulfill my dream with all red rig,  i have enough of green thing

GIBE NAO PLS My rig consists of a dead gtx 760 so would love a replacement :D

My graphics card is a default-desktop MSI GPU that really isn't worth getting to know because it's utter garbage •~• I've never experienced first-hand how beautiful playing my favorite games on high settings could be and would absolutely love to without breaking the bank.

my graphics card is an AMD RADEON 2400XT so yeah...... time for an upgrade xD

I have a 7950 3gb who died, but i put it on the oven and revive!, but its gets really hot and crashes, to avoid this i have to downclock it so much, i could use a new graphics card, i have some personal problems i need to take care so i dont have the money right now to buy a new one.

Best of luck to all!!

I need this RX 480 because I am a 13 year old computer enthusiast and all I can afford right now is a 6970 ;-;

I have a gtx 780 ti, but I also have a vive and it can barely run some of the more intense games, I need more power!

Best of luck to all!!

I want the graphics cards because my current gpu, Intel HD graphics 4600, barely runs games that I want to play like Rocket League.

Best of luck to all!!

My pc does not have a GPU

gibe nao pls

currently using an Intel hd 4000 and i've been slowly realizing that while its fun to build for your friends, there's a point where you should probably stop and think about your own situation. idk, it would be nice to get used to playing nice games at over 30 fps

My Radeon HD 7800 isn't capable to display the newest games, so I'm hoping to win a new one to enjoy gaming again. And because AMD has created some new exciting graphics cards I really want to have one of their cards (also because Nvidia is to expensive).

I currently have a GeForce 9600 GT  it's pretty old ... and it only supports DX 9 so yeah almost any game released in the last 2 yeah does't even start on my PC  I would love that RX 480 :)

Best of luck to all!!

Im currently rocking a 650ti and id want to upgrade well because it'll be a better gpu. Thanks

I have a txt 750 and I need an upgrade really badly. Thanks!

GTX 960, a 480 would only be a little upgrade... but whatever, I'd clearly go for it!! :D

Currently I have a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD6750 1GB. Thanks for the giveaway.

Currently running a gtx 670 SLI setup. It is definitely showing its age now.

When in doubt, re-format.

Thank you for this great opportunity! The thing is i have this overheating R7 260X for a while now, did everything i can to fix it because it's out of RMA.

Well anyway Polaris is a great upgrade for my 260X, and even better to get it for free so good luck to everyone!

IMG_20160716_130425.jpg