AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using GTX 1070, but I also want to experience Polaris technology from AMD side and compare it to Pascal from Nvidia!

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have a 750ti in my computer amd most of the time my gpu will be sitting at 99 percent and my fx processor will be at about 50% i would love an upgrade and unfortunatley Mcdonalds dosent pay enough for that.

I will have the golden kappa tomorrow, i believe.

I'm currently running a Sapphire R9-270X-4GB card, but would like to upgrade so I can run a 3440x1440 ultrawide monitor in the future.  Hopefully one that runs Freesync!!!

I have a gtx 550ti. Do I really need any other reason to want this video card?

I personally have a Gtx 750 ti, it was great 2 years ago when I played in a 1600x900 monitor. Now the I have a 1080p monitor and it's really starting to show it's age. So if I won the upgrade would be awesome. ?

This would be awesome to use in my first build.

Currently using 290X and i am moving to asutralia. this gpu will be the corner stone for my new pc when i get there :)

i have a radeon hd 5450(crappy i know). but League of Legends and Skyrim run on it so i have survived. but these new  cards look good and i'd love to ave it in my biuld

I am rocking a r9 290 at the moment and would really like to test one of the new polaris cards :o

I have a GTX 960 (Zotac), wouldbe a HUGE uograde.

currently using mobile GPU Radeon R7 M265

uh..no else to say :P 

I run an Nvidia GTX 980. I would love an AMD Polaris to try out in my rig to see which one runs better. Plus who doesnt want a new GPU.

Now I have GeForce GT 630. So reasons to want AMD Polaris card are: 1. my card is outdated; 2. my card is not AMD; 3. AMD Polaris card much more powerfull.

I'm building my first computer and a graphics card go along to make in possible. I'm using all i learned for scrap yard war to build this pc. you should do a scrapyard wars ep around the rx480

Hello,

I have a GT440, it is very good for games at 1024x768 on low xD.

Thanks

Ive got a gtx 760 ATM wich if ok but a new gpu would be great to power my 2580x1080 lg ultrawide!

Me wants.

I used a 6850 for awhile, then I found a phenom x6/550ti rig for free and now use the 550ti over the 6850 for noise reasons.

6850 is a bit more powerful but is loud AF. 

I get 60-75 fps on lowest settings on latest games at 1600x900 windowed (what I play at), so either Polaris 10 or 11 will be well suited to my gaming needs and as an upgrade.

I'm poor. How did I even make enough to get all of this.

Main build:

Intel i5-3570k, EVGA 980ti (reference), Gigabyte Z77-D3H, 4x8gb DDR3 (1 kit of Corsair, 1 kit of G.skill), Crucial M500 960gb SSD, Seagate 3tb HDD

Backup build:

AMD Phenom II X6 1045t (OC to 3.7ghz) + Cooler Master Hyper TX3, Asus Sabertooth 990FX, NVidia Quadro FX3800, 4x2gb DDR3, 240gb SanDisk Extreme SSD

I'm building a new pc soon but I'm having a hard time getting the money for all components so it would help a lot since gpu is like 40% of all money. In my current PC I have a GTX950. Was always an nVidia fan, but these new AMD gpus seem amazing while the new nVidia cards are unfairly priced in my opinion, and even if they weren't I wouldn't be able to get the money even for a GTX1060 it seems. Thanks for the giveaway!

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

I've got a 970. So i'm not sure i need an update, but i want one! I'm honestly a bit confuesed as to what Polaris 10 and 11 is, ples explain. 

I have a GTX 650M in my laptop which crashes from overheating even by playing Skyrim! So I want to make a desktop computer as my laptop is on its last legs and I doubt that it will last no more than a year. So I hope I win this else humanity will die.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I am currently running no graphics card. My rig is still being built which means I'm using a $300 laptop from walmart. The graphics card I planned in using was a gtx 960 but these are such better values. The graphics card is one of the last peices I need  but my summer lawnmower job will end soon and I only made $35 a mow on it anyway (this wouldn't be as much of a problem if it hadn't been so dry that I couldn't mow for a month). So all I could do is buy a $30 graphics card so I could browse the Internet and get basic functionality. Please geeevvv me either will be apprieciated

I have an old nVidia GeForce 9600M GS, using a laptop(~3 years old ?) with no screen.

Already bought half of my rig, this would be nice to have ( No GPU bought yet )

I have a 970 in my rig, but it's free, so I'll probably just sell it and the 970 to get a 1080 *cough* Nvidia is better *cough*

I say jiggly-bytes when I see "GB".

It goes down better than you would expect.