AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a a GTX 970 now, which has replaced my GTX 680, which replaced my GTX 460, which in turn replaced my GTX 450.

would be nice to try a red team card someday, had so many driver issues since playing with my Oculus Rift.

I'm currently using an AMD R9 280 but it's not the best so ya know..

Any giveaway is appreciated so good luck to everyone! 

2 gigabyte 290x windforce in crossfire, and a evga 8600gt for physics.... well that was the idea heh. really pushing my 850 seasonic psu.. the new gen of cards from both teams are such a welcome change

I have a Sapphire 7870xt and while I have a pretty great OC on it, most games are still bottlenecked by the 2gb VRAM :(

I have a gtx 520. Modern, a? :D Don't think i have to explain why I need a upgrade.

Currently running on Intel integrated graphics. :)))))))))

Still rocking my 2 HD 6950 in crossfire these simple don't cut it any more.

Thanks for the giveaway 

I'm using an old GTX 560 that reaches 100ºC and lags like crap. Gimme some cool AMD GPU to pair with my FX-6300 :)

2 minutes ago, LuttinBuck said:

I'm rocking an asus Gt 610 1gb that gets outperformed by my igpu in my i5-4590...so with the 480 i'll actually be able to get out of the 720p 30fps club 

I also have asus gt610 but it is 2 gb

I have a gtx 630... A 630!!! Like please... it kills me. I can't even overclock the card that much either, and I can't run most of the games that come out today. 

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the giveaway!

I have a R9 270X toxic, i need new card because of reasons and stuff.

All I have this the crappy Intel graphics.

I am using a R7 270 because that was the card I could buy at the time, also it was white which matched my case.

currently on a 780 thats on its last legs.

I went with IPS for a reason; I love my pretty colours. So AMD is currently very interesting.

Thanks for the giveaway and have a nice week.

I have an AMD 380x from Sapphire Nitro, I'd like the Polaris because I think my current one is actually still a little slow.

I have a 970 ssc from EVGA and I'm looking to upgrade so i can get in on some of that Vr. I know you can use a 970 but i don't really wanna put my pc out in the living room so I'm building a vr pc and anything that can help with cost would be amazing. 

Thanks.

I have gtx 480 and these these it really sucks :D

- currently using evga gt 610 (when first launched)

Ive had this graphics card for years, since modern titles use more graphics, im only getting 15 to 20 fps. I dont really have the funding to upgrade at all so i take my chances at these youtube givaways, trying to get someting.

Running on Intel Graphics ever since I sold my 970. Have been looking to get something form AMD for a while now if it wasn't for the power requirements.

i do not have a PC but i am planning to build one. with the card, i will not have any reason to wait :)

I don't have a PC but I'll build one until the end of the summer. GL to everybody!

Currently I have Gigabyte r9 280 OC 3GB version. The card is good enough but, an upgrade would be nice. What better than the new line up. ^^

I literally just bought the rx480 8gb, but if I win I will surely give it to my best friend who has a best buy computer... Yes a f**king best buy computer. Im sure he would like a new card as well as I.

I have 4G ddr5 r9 270x , I play my games  on half ultra setting to get 100fps , So it will be nice to upgrade to full ultra setting. :)

Actually I'm using a laptop qith HD graphics 4000, but I want to build a pc myself.