GTA Vice City is a Must Get for iPhone/Android

Maskot

I was skeptical at first with the small screen and lack of physical controls, but the gameplay is smooth, at least on my iphone, and the on-screen controls are brilliant.  It seems corny and stupid to say since I'm so young, but I felt a true sense of nostalgia when I first started playing, when I heard the engine and ambulance, it just brought back all of the good memories.

gwS94fc.png

Xrsds2p.png

ZNhtSji.png

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

I got GTA 3 on the IPhone and it's a bit hard to control for me at least. I think that an Ipad or Ipad Mini would be best for these games.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

That looks pretty cool, for a phone game.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

That looks really good, I wish I knew where my tablet was 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a BlackBerry. :(

Your profile picture made the statement so much better

I have my old psp for these games, and after I get bored I can do crazy stuff like flying cars and vehicle spawning with the cheatmenu

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Your profile picture made the statement so much better

I think I'm only one in my whole class to have  a blackberry but going to get a Nexus 5 hopeful.

Quote me to get a reply!

This will be really good when they finally release those ruddy controllers for iPhone! Now iOS 7 supports controllers. I really want Logitech to release their case style one, it looks awesome! :)

Seems corny and stupid to say since I'm so young, but I felt a true 

Your young...?Look at my profile page and my age I think I just may be the youngest member in the LTT Forum.

Your young...?Look at my profile page and my age I think I just may be the youngest member in the LTT Forum.

AYE FELLAS, WE GOT A NONETY'S KID OVA' HER'

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Crazy how we can play these on our phones.

Last time I tried one like this( GTA III ) it felt like there was too many buttons.

Maybe it will feel better now that I have a note 3 and not an iPhone 4S ;)

I'll give it another go soon.

GTA Vice City, Nexus 7, OTG Cable and a PS3 Controller. Just like the old PS2 Days.

• 4 weeks later...

I like GTA: VC but why can't they put newer games on mobile? Like GTA: LCS or GTA IV? Ten year anniversary games just aren't what I really want to play all the time.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

I think I'm only one in my whole class to have  a blackberry but going to get a Nexus 5 hopeful.

I got a Blackberry too :D  Love mine! But I have a Shield so I play all my games on that.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I got a Blackberry too :D Love mine! But I have a Shield so I play all my games on that.

Which Blackberry do you have? I have a 9320.

Quote me to get a reply!

Which Blackberry do you have? I have a 9320.

Q10, the latest qwerty one!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Just got it for my Nexus 5, controls are a bit odd but I hate all onscreen controls. It's great to go back and play it, if you haven't played old GTA for a while I have one tip: you can't swim.

"An Excellent Signature"

Yeah, this game is hilarious! The handling on a mobile phone / tablet might seem odd, but it's great. You get used to it quite quickly and it's very customizable. I didn't even have any problem with any mission in this game, even not on the missions I was raging out on pc as a kid.

Here's some of my screenshots for the sake of fabulousness:

9VNel98.png

RmbjkVi.png

alTP4GD.png

lB7tQBg.png

XRYcfTG.png

f8X91rY.png

ZR9mZBr.png

QmIddJW.png

3vV4UCj.png

Now, you have to buy it. You're welcome :)

Oh, and also, the San Andreas is coming to mobile next month <3

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

The input lag is terrible. I have vice city and regret buying it due to that.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Doesn't show up on Galaxy S2 play store :(

I have a BlackBerry. :(

Do you live in Canada? 

Do you live in Canada? 

Yes, Why? Also it not because I'm trying to support RIM. Also it says on my location.

Quote me to get a reply!