What happened with "Content I Posted In"?

GlassBomb

What happened with that? That is generally my go-to for whenever I am visiting the LTT forum, since it shows all of the threads that I have posted in, and if they have been updated with new content.

https://linustechtips.com/main/discover/content-posted/

I legit thought that the site was down for a couple of days when it didn't work for me. And it's still giving me "HTTP ERROR 500" when I am trying to go there.

Apart from that, it's just a normal error message. With no particular information.

The linustechtips.com page isn’t working
linustechtips.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Working for me, Chrome 

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

11 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Working for me, Chrome 

7 minutes ago, bagusnl said:

working for me. where are you?

Forgot to mention those. I'm using Chrome, located in Sweden. And even when I am trying to create a new, custom activity stream. It doesn't properly work. Giving me the same HTTP ERROR 500.

it that doesnt work too, just try to disable your adblock plugin, all of them

Works fine. Finland, Firefox mobile.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes, I've been noticing the errors. The content posted in stream is really hard to get right, and the devs have been tweaking it for the past few weeks. They'll probably try a few more things this week, so it will hopefully magically be fixed layer in the week. 

HTTP/2 203

17 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Yes, I've been noticing the errors. The content posted in stream is really hard to get right, and the devs have been tweaking it for the past few weeks. They'll probably try a few more things this week, so it will hopefully magically be fixed layer in the week. 

Good to know that it's a known issue, and that it is just not me. Not functioning as it should on both my desktop, as well as mobile.

Both running Chrome.

I can't wait for it to be back and function as it should again. That's basically my go-to way of keeping up with threads, since I don't like using the 'follow' feature with that many threads.

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

This should now be fixed.

Just wanted to let you guys know that it is indeed fixed.