LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks like a great product. It's compact and can still do the same thing as a larger more expensive projector. 

It's one awesome projector, which allows you to have it pretty close to the projection area. Which means you don't have to have free sight from the other side of the room. And you can use this Beamer even in small rooms, where you would normally only get small images.

Also GG LG for the size of this.

Having had experience with Canons LCD technology projectors, I am curious how the DLP LED take on it will fare in real world performance. Great video as always by the way.

This would be perfect for lan parties! I would love to win one, thank you LG and LMG for the giveaway! 

I've been looking to get a nice projector for some time now that could replace my wall mounted TV, but most of them usually require mounts and need more space away from the wall for a large image than I can spare. A nice projector like this that is small and more friendly to my surroundings would help to eliminate the complaints I have about most projectors while also being sleek, and not to mention portable, for when I want to simply relocate it's position in the room or house. Can't do that with a mounted TV easy!

That would take gaming/movies to a new level. A pretty epic one too.

Total War on that thing god daum.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Pretty awesome unit, I could think of a ton of awesome uses. Heck I'd probably take it camping and watch a movie!

Awesome projector small and compact. So that's perfect candidate for best projector 2016 and also for my house :-). 

This is a Awsome Device and i would go with it to my job or in my school with this an play with my friends some games. Also i have some Bluetooth Speakers and i would test it for you linus ;) .

Have a nice Day :)

PS: sorry for my bad englisch :D 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I will say that its a very impressive product. Being able to game on a 200" "screen" is a pretty cool concept and seeing that you can do that with the projector is awesome. While I wouldn't be gaming on 200", I would consider getting it to have a much bigger, and more mobile screen for my laptop or occasionally my desktop. All in all though LG has come out with some awesome products recently and this one is definitely a great one in that awesome category. 

This would be great for movie nights with friends or local multiplayer games

The only thing with projectors are those dang shadows.

Movie nights? Man i would've loved one of these when i was still playing system link games with my friends back in the days.

It would be baller with my portable Mini ITX Gaming rig

20160710_181322.jpg

Just moved into a new apartment. Looks like exactly what I need! 

Wow. The video was already really cool.
But that "ultra short throw projection" thingy is even more cool!
I have an empty room in my appartement, with a big blank wall.. If i win this, i will make that room into a gaming/netflix n chill room :D
3D is really nice too! The bluetooth sound-out is also PERFECT for me, because my Teufel soundsytem has bluetooth built-in :)))

That projector also works good with my "portable" gaming pc, i just built.

Good luck to all of you!

I'm would love to play this behind my triple monitor setup as an auxiliary movie screen while I game!

Would be great to have in college! With the dorms being so small it would make a great Wall TV for gaming and movies with your friends!

Its amazing, It takes up so little space, been looking for a projector for my basement since it has little space to spare as is.

Seems pretty cool with the short throw feature, enabling any space, no matter what the size is, to become a media hub of grandeur!

I find it pretty amazing it's able to project an image that big that close to the wall. Technology is moving so fast....

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I always wanted a projector for my room, but it's very small so this would be really cool and efficient to have. 

I didn't see anything indicating whether or not it could be mounted to the ceiling and the projection inverted.

Still, it looks VERY nice.