LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Holy crap that thing is crazy I would literally die if I got that thing the  the next question would be...  Where to put it 

Definitely gonna be the coolest kid in school with one of these, wait $1400, nevermind.

Definitely a bit pricey, but would be a great tool for gaming, movies, and video editing in my small apartment. Not too much space for big TV sets and desks for LAN parties in an apartment!

So a usable 200" image. Theoretically speaking then, can we go to 300"?

This looks really cool, would make for a very good low profile set up, and easy to take around

THis would be an awesome setup for gaming and my tv is currently acting up and i could use this to replace it would love this... 

Is cool, is nice to have one. I hope i can use it in my class as my class projector is spoil, They gave a lousy projector. So i hope to win it :)

I've never owned a projector before but this seems really cool. The thought of a projector showing a 60 in. image from 4 in. away is mind boggling and i sure would like to investigate into the technology being used here. 

This projector is absolutely amazing and would work perfectly with my portable setup that is in the workings. 

as someone who travels a lot this seems like it would be really amazing to have with me.

The PF1000U projector is pretty dope. love the fact that it supports Bluetooth speakers.

This projector looks awesome. I can imagine any party games on that being crazy.

Looks like a great new option for a close quarters projector solution.

That's one good looking projector. Very space saving and looks easy to keep. I want one xD It would be great for movie and gaming nights :D

It's ridiculous how even the light distrubution is over the surface as there's such a wide variation in distance to the projection surface.

I would love to have LG Short throw projector in my dorm room because it is so small and I am currently on mobile, so this projector will be a great fit for me to watch LinusTechTips, Fast as Possible and Channel Super Fun Youtube and Vessel Videos :)

This is amazing. I have always been a fan of projectors over tvs but always had the problem or running wires to them and sound etc and having things in the way of the projection. Also with this being so portable this just be came an amazing number 1 must have product for me :) 10/10

The apartment i just got has a decent sized wall i could use for this. Setup either my Gaming PC or Home theatre pc to it. Couple of bean bags for comfort and bam party time!

I never win these giveaways, but I do love free stuff and wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity!

For such a small form factor, this projector packs quite the punch - already recommended to a friend in need of one. Thanks LMG!

This projectors small size and distance required make it one of the only projectors feasible for me to use. Would love to get my hands on one of those!

It looks like a great projector to bring tot your friends and watch a movie

Thats, interesting, though It would make a decent new monitor if you were gaming or something with that.

The super high price tag wards off many i'm sure x.x

Love the design and the short throw projection would be amazing to game with or karaoke with

I think that project would be amazing for split screen gaming like playing split screen cod on a 200 inch screen would be wicked