LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

oh man that thing looks so amazing, right now im working with a $32 projector that gets 1080i that doesnt even load up with my pc so im too sad letting this go because i set it up over my bed and wish i have saved more money to buy a even better one like this.

This thing would be so cool to bring for any night time gathering and you will probably get laid if u Netflix and chill with this sexy beast

I think it's a really useful step forward with projectors. My problem with them was having to have the thing so far back AND tehy were on the ceiling, making it really hard to get to.

OMG, this projector is awesome! I've been looking for something like this, since I moved to my new, sadly small flat.

It looks like very awesome! 

I was always looking for one projector but couldn't afford one :(

Good luck to everybody! 

That is actually a pretty nice little projector. If you can have a nice clean wall to go with, it might be pretty good for conferences or even impromptu meeting/presentations.

Now if I can win this little puppy that would be very nice... :-)

Ultra Short Throw LED Home Theater Projector doesn't seem that bad.

I think that this projector is so cool state of the are and I wonder how it would work for camping

Cool design, handy everywhere. Now even a closet can fit a big screen! 

This looks awsome, its nice to see projectors getting this small and cmpact.

I like that you don't have to adjust very much of the thing unlike traditional projector you don't need a elevated surface or tinker with it for days to get the best viewing angel!

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Hello and oh man this go so nice on my room and I would invite my friends over for movie time outside where we would be in blankets and eating candy and cuddling.

Light and compact projector like this is AMAZING. Better for my Bed gaming setup

Man, the possibilities for epic backyard gatherings are limited only by the surface you can project onto :D

Bring on the movie marathons and summer in Australia with that bad boy!

Far more useful for home use than traditional projector

This would be a fantastic addition to my portable tech setup. Having the option to not only play games on a larger screen anywhere but to have a small external monitor that I can make as large as I want, wherever I am is a pretty cool idea.

Incredibly impressive. This would be sweet to take to hang outs or parties and pair with some games or music videos.

I really like this projector. I'm really surprised that more companies haven't achieved this short throw greatness like LG has done here.

Well it's a projector and it'd probably be pretty good at projecting things so that's a plus.

Definitely the coolest projector I've ever seen, an definitely the best one in regards to size to power ratio. Would love to have one

Looks great. I'd be able to fill my entire wall with cat videos.

What more can be said than how incredibly useful and awesome a compact and high quality projector could serve for gaming/movie streaming on the go? If this thing delivers what it promises, and I believe that you guys made real sure that it does, then this would be great for entertaining myself or guests.

I really dig the "bullpup" design of the projector. Now give it a battery pack that can last a couple of hours :D