LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Nice to see a compact form factor and very powerful projector. Great for dorms or small apartment like the one I am currently in. Wish I had one

I think I will need this for my room. YouTube on the wall!!! :D

Imma noobz, using Linux, my hands on pulse, waiting for curves, 'cos commit isn't proof, but being kind is a move.  :P 

This thing looks freaking awesome. Ideal to watch movies on really big screen with friends.

Well that's pretty freaking bad ass, would love to play some emulator games on 200 inches for screen space.

Looks amazing and would be perfect for my small living room! 

This is awesome, much lower profile than some projectors i've seen. And up to a 200" image? That's insane!

It would be great to watch movies in my garage.

It has its uses everywhere, and it's helpful for watching videos / movies in the bedroom without hassle. I actually was looking into buying a projector for this reason.

Pretty sick projector, with looks like a nicer image quality. The scaling in the video is insane with the huge screen you are able touse. It also looks really simple to use as you just plugged a few things in. Big props to lg.

OMG I want one of this so bad!.

Im really sorry I miss you guys in your visit to México, I live in Playa del Carmen and would have loved to meet you. Best of luck.

Wow, this 2 min short was awesome! Loved the music ,)

It would be great to watch movies and play some Witcher on something like this.

Seems like a nice projector and from what I have seen of it, high quality. Hopefully good enough for some semi-competitive gaming. I'd love to test it out if I win.

Good luck everyone :D

Just saw the specification, and OMG! Its really great since it uses LED instead of standard lamp. Great Video LINUS. And it would make a perfect  addition to my gaming setup since I need a spare display for my PS4 (Yup, I keep changing the HDMI cables back and forth between my PC and PS4 :/)

Think It'd be a great addition to a bachalor pad or dorm. Like mine ;)  also reminds me of the $55k sony projector, (a baby one )

Looks good, I personally am not very experence with projectors, but this one looks, like it will be great for a small home theater, invite over some friends to watch GOT or something.

I wish I could afford one I would use it all the time 

Ive been wanting a projector and one that can do it so close to the wall would be legit 

Been looking for a small projector to pimp my bedroom as my family tv is usually hogged by my three sisters for kdrama. Would love to do some bed gaming with this beast of a projector

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

What an excellent product. Ive been looking for a short distance projector to replace my tv but didnt want to go through the hassel of moving my living room around. It portable for movies outside if needed. Great idea lg 

Hello! This projector looks amazing and the lighting on it is insane for a projector. Would be awesome to play some split screen with my dad in the night outside on out house wall.

This ultra short throw tech blew me away, i need this! but the price tag is waay off, fingers crossed :)

Btw, great content!

And thank you for this awesome giveaway!