LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I love this projector. I've always wanted to get one set up in my room because I like watching movies with my lady on a big screen, but don't have quite the space or ability to mount one on the ceiling. Something like this would work so great though. 

This would be great not only for gaming, but also for other entertainment with family and friends as well. Having my own in home theater is a dream for me, so this is a pretty cool product.

I've been waiting for a projector to have the capability to play games and still look good while not being a huge expansive piece of hardware

Looks pretty epic, with a price tag to reflect.

Seems like it'd be super handy for outdoorsy people. I'm sure I could set something up for camping with a sheet and some rope. It's definitely something I didn't know I wanted until I saw it

Very cool idea I like how LG has made this more usable than the older style projectors only 15" away from the wall for 100"? Yeah now I need to find a spot to hook one up. Oh and be able to afford the $1400 price tag.

How's the input lag? In my experience, gaming on a projector is pretty terrible because of the latency, but maybe things have changed since I last tried it out.

could be perfect for out in the field in the small camp closets they make us stay in with the lil 14" tvs provided could make life so much more interesting. :) overwatch on a 100" screen be so sweet. 

4 inches from the wall. Feels like we a few years from just sticking a hand sized object to a wall and having that project upwardly.

Dude if win this me and my brother can finally play n64,gamecube,and PC games on here like brothers are supposed to and I get my little sister to play too. Man I hope I win

that's one awesome projector, i sure could use one here at home for a htpc build.

Coincidentally I was looking for a projector and I researched short throw projectors and I was amazed with what I found, I wanted (still do) for a mobile/backyard screen! 

That's pretty amazing for such a product. There was alot of ports on it too. Would be exciting to try out! 

Greyscale Build Log

ASUS Sabertooth X99 | Intel i7 5820K | ASUS Strix GTX 970 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB Quad Channel @ 2666MHz | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Winner of the Vortex Pok3r Giveaway

Rare to see projector hardware look this nice.  If someone has the resources, they should make a pc mod for this.  Something like a desktop module to fit under it to be an all-in-one type machine.

60" at 4 feet is insane especially for a more mobile setup. I would love to do a ton of fun expiriments with one of these. And then after that use it for all around use. Like setting up a school club or even just watching livestreams while I game from my room. Even besides a giveaway I've been looking into getting a projector.

This thing looks ideal for some multi player action and it's small enough to take it to a friend.

I think it would look incredible in my small room setup. It would allow me to take advantage of what small wall real estate I have.

I would love to use this as my home entertainment setup, no need to set it up on the ceiling or on a coffee table. 3baller5me

I'm not gonna lie. I just want a projector. I'll give you my thoughts after I win it.

Beware geeks bearing gifts

Look pretty good, saw the video and i immediately thought, small portable HTPC or very small ITX build that i started planning. Looks great and the portable aspect of it makes the thought of a quick display in a dark room with a plain wall or back round very appealing.

I've been in the market for a new display for when I'm console gaming. I never thought about a projector but after seeing this it looks pretty appealing.