LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be really awesome to have and use with my mates for movies/gaming!

First off, Great editing on your video. I loved the whole breaking into a for lease place to game haha. Secondly, Great projector. HD Image, Large image and overall great quality. Good luck to everyone who enters.

I don't know what it is with small projectors but I love them. This particular one looks very sleek in design which in return gives impression of great build quality.

Even though I claim to love small projectors, I have not owned one because as a student they're not exactly something I should be buying even though I really want to. If I do happen to get one from this giveaway, you'll be soon seeing a "PC in a projector" build. (That is to say Raspberry Pi or something similar) A project I have thought of doing for years but after life's necessities, there just hasn't been enough money for a projector. I'll be sure to post about the project step-by-step here.

I wonder if it is possible to have two of these working in tandem. That would definitely be something to look at.

Look's perfect for things like small offices and conference rooms etc. Pretty frickin cool if you ask me (or you use it to play in a empty warehouse)

Wow. I think this is great. I Sound Just like the one Who created this Electronical piece of Art but I think it's Just great and now that I'm saving up for my (coming) setup, this would be amazing to have! ?

1 minute ago, Japrrd said:

Wow. I think this is great. I Sound Just like the one Who created this Electronical piece of Art but I think it's Just great and now that I'm saving up for my (coming) setup, this would be amazing to have! ?

Lol I really Sound like someone who's really in Love with this thing ?

That projector looks baller. I like how small and compact it looks like you can carry it and set it up anywhere like in your video. I would love to set that thing up in my room for some movie watching and gaming.

Man, i need a second screen for productivity, this would be ideal, have my main machine set up in front with tools and other things like reference images or a customer order and this one behind for editing... 

I have only one word for this...WOW :)

Really cool projector that would make it pretty easy to finally make my dream of a really big screen in my room a possibility :D

One thing I miss on this projector (and sadly most TVs too) is a display port to make a multi-screen setup with my PC not a huge mess of cables.

Wow, This seems to be the first projector I see which fulfills all of my criteria. :)

Good luck everyone.;)

That is freaking sweet!! Great for limited space applications!!

This would be sweet to display music visuals.

On 10 July 2016 at 0:48 PM, CPotter said:

This is insane would love to have my own 200" gaming setup 

On 7/10/2016 at 0:49 PM, SamStrecker said:

Most baller looking projector ever. Would be fun to play super smash bros on my wall with that.

lag?

Full HD Projector is just awesome!

I think this awesome for trips and it light and small, great when you are sneeky beeky like Linus.

1 hour ago, Californ1a said:

Love the advent of short throw projectors! No longer have to fiddle around trying to mount something on the ceiling.

makes it much easier to do rear projection too!!

I think the portability of this projector is one of its main selling points. And I think its fantastic. I was a part of an expedition known as "The International Award" or "The Duke of Edinburgh Award" and in my group a friend of mine brought his PS3 and his mini projector to Sri Lanka with him for use in the hotels we stayed at. And quite frankly I think he could have done with using this projector because the quality of this device compared to his is exponentially greater and not bringing his bulky PS3. I feel that having this would have made an excellent replacement to what he had previously.

The fact this can be paired up with the likes of a Razer Blade 2016 Laptop also makes me pretty excited since the use of this for gaming would be very viable and highly enjoyable. I also believe that just as a viewing experience and as a replacement to a TV (watching channels, YouTube videos etc) this would be fantastic with its specs and size.

To be honest, I would love to own one of these because I know as a student that this would take replacement to my TV and when I evidently move to University within the next year, I will not have to worry about purchasing a TV in an apartment when I have this piece of gear.

add it to travel bag and go everywhere with it its worth its weight in gold

5 minutes ago, Hel said:

I think the portability of this projector is one of its main selling points. And I think its fantastic. I was a part of an expedition known as "The International Award" or "The Duke of Edinburgh Award" and in my group a friend of mine brought his PS3 and his mini projector to Sri Lanka with him for use in the hotels we stayed at. And quite frankly I think he could have done with using this projector because the quality of this device compared to his is exponentially greater and not bringing his bulky PS3. I feel that having this would have made an excellent replacement to what he had previously.

The fact this can be paired up with the likes of a Razer Blade 2016 Laptop also makes me pretty excited since the use of this for gaming would be very viable and highly enjoyable. I also believe that just as a viewing experience and as a replacement to a TV (watching channels, YouTube videos etc) this would be fantastic with its specs and size.

To be honest, I would love to own one of these because I know as a student that this would take replacement to my TV and when I evidently move to University within the next year, I will not have to worry about purchasing a TV in an apartment when I have this piece of gear.

its the perfect tv replacement don't have to worry about it being washed out at 40-60 inches like other led projectors