LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This i smy entry,  About the product, love the unique design, love to have one on my home & probably recommend one to friends after testing

Details separate people.

Hello.  Honestly I think the projector looks awesome but I think it is a bit overpriced.

Would be a nice upgrade from my current monitor, the LG Flatron 1752S. Don't think I'll ever be able to afford a newer monitor. Would go from zero to hero in seconds with that projector. :)

This is so cool! I would love to make this into an actual portable gaming box (maybe made out of wood?) complete with self power and everything! It would be awesome to take camping, and maybe play some PS4 in the middle of the woods.

Well having one of these babies would be purly amazing :)

The projector looks very amazing. especially to people who want to use it to show a large group of people want you want 

The stats look good on this projector. Having not actually had one or even seen one I hope this is a good projector. I like the short throw feature and this would work great in my man cave.

Looks great, never seen a projector with this "reflection design" before

This is dope! This completes any mancave setup! Everything, from the Wireless bluetooth connection to a soundbar to the fact that it looks great from whatever distance it is to the wall, makes this thing one of the most bad ass projectors!

nice project, love the fact that its small and portable.

Portability with little limitations, count me in!! Looks amazing!!!

The projector look great. i would buy one if i could. :P

Would love to see this thing in action!

A very "rebelious" presentation at best. But jokes aside this is perfect for those who would love to have easier access to inputs much lihht a normal television.

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is fucking awesome! I want one!

That would pair amazingly with the Razer Blade i'm about to get! My friends and love to run over to each other's houses and play games together, and this would bring that to a whole new level

This projector looks sweet. Would be an excellent way of putting my gaming rig to good use , which was inspired after i saw your review of the i7 6700k and a few other gaming peripherals such as the gtx 980 (i want a 1080 WAH) but anyways your videos have been a great inspiration to me in learning as much as i can about how to build and optimize my own gaming pc

this seems amazing, tech is getting smaller, its under half the size of a projector at my school and can do a 200" image and that's a lot for its size.

Linus should put 3 of these together and try gaming on them, I think it will be great with no Bessel like you have on monitor's.

Good looking projector. The size is great for moving it around the house.

Wow, really neat piece of tech.

Would be awesome to have one to watch movies and shows and play games of course.

Even better for me because i really like large screens really close to my face, i'm one of those guys in the front seats in the movie theater hehe.

Well, good luck for us!

There are so many ways to use this projector now that it can be so close to the wall. Now for it to come down in price a bit to be more affordable.