LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

EPIC stuff!? I just have to find out! Nice giveaway btw... cheers!

This would be an easy/awesome solution for outdoor projector/move from room to room indoors

I like the compact shoe box look, it can match other tech around the house.  The bigger screen sizes with minimum distance from the wall is definitely a plus for me.

This projector is a great TV replacement if you do not want to ceiling mount something 

This projector looks amazing and I love the fact that it can project such a large image. I have an empty wall in my room and it would be amazing if I can use this to play games and watch videos on the wall.

Can you say, "call of duty zombies"! I mean what more does a college kid need!

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Shit looks dope I want me one!

Get a projector they said. But they forgot to mention the need of an impact drill cable channel and ceiling mount. 
This short throw projector looks great and i hope there will be more of them in the future for maybe a little less money.

I love that  PF1000U looks like giant bottle opener :D

Seems really cool for the size, resolution looks good. Good skit too.

I don't own a 200" wall but damn would this top my setup!

I'd say it's perfect for a night with the lads in the back garden and your favourite My Little Ponies video game

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would like it so I could atleast say I've got something that can project 200" to compensate for *cough* *cough*

The specs are surprisingly great. That's an impressive contrast ratio for the price point. I wonder how solid the keystone tools work, you seemed to have pretty solid angles without any real noticeable distortion. I guess to pick on something without any hands on experience, perhaps it could be a bit stronger on the Lumens end. Love the intuition of the reverse projection for space management. Without actual hands on it looks like LG has some killer engineers in this department.

I have never seen a projector like this in person! the second I saw it in the video I thought "how have I never thought projectors would become like this?" anyway it looks really cool and seems like a great solution for those who cant put their projector back far enough to get the picture size/quality that they could find with this one.

there are smaller projectors, but really not worth it. THIS, on the other hand, looks amazing. would use mostly for movies because my laptop isn't for gaming, but being both portable and not having to need a lot of space i would use this very often.

I think this projector is most useful in the market today , because you don´t have to make holes in the ceiling to mount it, and you don't have to do cable management (you don't have to do magic to make disappear the cables).

The good point is you put it on the desk beside your pc and is ready and looks cool.

the only doubt i have, is it 30hz ,60hz or 120hz?

love the concept only thing now is to discover its potential other uses

Project to a ceiling, side of a building maybe

OMG, it is  so small and powerful, it's very incredible how the technology in this area is evolving, it would be so nice to have one.  

Linus,

I want to have your next baby or this projector! Please give me one of them.

P.S. I can't have children because I'm a male. So, yeeaaaaaah. That got weird.

IMG_3520.PNG