LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This thing would be AMAZING in a dorm room! Just imagine the huge screen in that small a space. I'd hook that projector up to my gaming pc in a heart beat

This would be great in my dorm to replace a TV, giving more functionality to the wall, working on large art projects, then collaborating ideas, and vegetating to TV, a movie, or games afterwards. All around it would be one awesome replacement to a normal TV!

I think the are great if you want a large image and you don't need to put the projector realy far away. I think what LG has done is realy handy and inovative.

that looked really portable in my opinion, since I travel a lot, I would definitely need that beast there with me lol ;)

Small form factor makes it a great portable game maker, as well as a presentation starter!

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

it is good for movie and gaming, and looks very cool

Would it be possible to use this with vr? If so this would be great fun to get the whole family involved in the expressions of group vr.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think the fact that this projector is so compact, and is able to produce an image so big is an amazing accomplishment.

I have actually been looking at an Epson Celling mounted projector, but this would save me a lot of the hassle due to its form factor, and ability to be floor mounted (just left on the floor!!!) 

Would love to Win!!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would say good luck to all of you ltt fans and i hope they also send to the netherlands

The fact that this thing weighs 4.85 lbs means I will be able to lift it with ONE hand.

I've always wanted a projector setup but never had the space (or a spare £1000). That PF1000U seems absolutely perfect to take my gaming to the next level!

If at first you don't succeed redefine success.

I think that this projector is both awesome and unnecessary:

1. Awesome because it could make a projection across the whole wall and still fit into the room. 
  2. And unnecessary because it is not really the brigtest projector which means that it can only display like 50" if the shades are not closed. 

But since my room usually is pitch black the 2nd wouldn't be a problem and I would be very glad if I won this giveaway. :-) 

Could be awesome to have.

Sadly I don't have twitter to get a better chance to win it.

it only looks practical in some scenarios, but cool nevertheless

This looks futuristic, almost like it will open a portal to another dimension. Hope to get my hands on!!! 200" is just sick! 

That thing looks amazing, perfect for impromptu movie nights at university :D Anyone know if there is some form of travel protection/case/sleeve?

i think it would be awesome in an office environment, definitely with a soundbar

Sick looking device, I like how it doesn't have to be super far away to get a pretty big image and from the video the quality looks great! Thanks LG and LMG for this opportunity and excellent content!

Very innovative design, im guessing it will allow use closer to the wall than a traditional projector? small size and plenty of connectivity. looks like a winner from LG

I love this projector because you can took it and go everywhere and have a huge image anywhere perfect for gaming, movie and more ;)