LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think I remember seeing the video from CES.  Wish it had a 1440p option or 4k option but still pretty cool.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

My projector was recently stolen,  would love this awesome replacement! Thanks! 

I love it!!!   I was checking this projector out about a week ago and immediately put it on my wishlist.  Your review just makes me want it even more.

there are lots of things i like about it...for example...

1- its light enough to carry on and use in all types of scenarios.

2- it looks powerfull

3- its from LG... 

On 7/10/2016 at 5:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That projector looks kick-ass, would love it for LAN-parties

The short distance is incredible for the screen size. Would love to experience the joy of such an impressive piece of tech.

I've never been a fan of projectors before... But wow does that look amazing. The things I would do with it. Oh the things.

One question has been bugging me .... will it work at 201"?

It would be amazing to hook this up to my Xbox One. As an old timer it gets kinda hard to read some of that tiny type on The Witcher 3 so this projector would come in handy. 

Can you say going back to Super Mario Cart 4 player without having to squint! Yeah! 

i mean won't be saying no to an amazing projector to give my dad for hi birthday so he can finally do something with his basement. oh and also being free is great

looks insane in the membrane... and would mean i could have a projector set up again. as the council rules ruined my last one. Plus it would smash the old NEC projector I had in the set up to bits!!!!!!! Good bye 800x600 hello 1920x1080. Boom

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

this item looks amazing but it comes in a price but still amazing

looks pretty neat, tons of places and scenarios where it could be useful too. 

I'd love to have this to create a home cinema without all the wires in the ceiling and the hassle of mounting a projector there.

it's neat, I really like its aesthetic and that it can turn smaller spaces into clean looking home theaters (really nice for those of us living in dorms). can it be ceiling mounted? probably says on the product page but who has time for those lol xD

It would be a nice projector to help me out in my medical school dorm that I am confined in at the moment.

super compact. great for small rooms with no space for a convectional proyector. great upgrade for my 32 flat screen.

saludos from Colombia.

Looks like a really cool piece of kit with many potential uses in living room, bedroom and portable setups - personally it would best suit my living room where it would be used for watching movies and gaming on a much larger screen.

It's a very interesting design and it's the first time I've seen a projector that had something obstructing it's actual output lens which it seems to be a mirror of some sorts. Seems pretty cool. 

I live in a small room. I always wanted to have such projector in my room. 13" laptop's monitor is too tiny!

I tried to purchase projector several times, but in my budget, it is impossible to buy a projector which has big screen size, high resolution and high contrast. However, I think this is what I wanted! If I have this one, then it will be awsome!

It looks pretty cool, and it's nice that it can lay on the ground, not having to put it on a table, nor hang it on the ceiling.

What a game changer! Your own home theater minimalist style! I would love to have this...