LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

These short throw projectors are really cool, it would be great for a bedroom where wall space permits but otherwise would not allow a standard projector!

The best part of one of these is the ability replace a tv without having to hang a projector, because having a projector sit in the middle of a room is just silly. I can definitely seeing these be the way of the future as far as projectors go

(10/10) Would bang -My head with excitement as I heat up the fire and plunge into the couch with a slight smile knowing that this would be the ultimate game experience as i fill my face with Doritos and fill the void with Mountain Dew,Not only is this a projector but it is a game changer to the average projector , i have  seen in my mare little lifespan projectors that can work with ease so close to the wall meaning this removes the devastating pain of setting up brackets and mounts.

What a world we live in,and winning this would fulfill the missing space in my heart <3  

This projector has been on the short list of things that I wanted since CES coverage.

What an amazing piece of equipment and now more readily available!

Perfect for college dorm! Short projecting distance and huge image. OK resolution (1080p). Great connectivity (wireless and HDMI). And integrated smart TV makes it very convenient. However, a little bit too pricey (1400$ is way too much for college students). Conclusion: great toy for adults.

well i have seen this projector its awesome! Would love to own one!

This is one of the best projectors i have ever seen. I have my first projector that i picked up and it is outdated and i have always love the thought of using a projector for gaming. I would love to have this projector because it would inspire me more to get into making professional videoing, and gaming. The small compact for factor of this makes it great for small or even huge rooms! The quality of the picture is great for such a big image and it seems that it would have semi good audio for the size and output of the speakers. The connectivity with HDMI and Bluetooth is a great feature and is such a convenience to have.  

My cathedral ceiling is waiting to be projected on! Was looking for a portable solution like this for some time. My only problem right now is $$$.

LG SMART TV, Netflix,  Youtube, Google MAP, and Screen Sharing  yay....

I think that the projector looks amazing. It is so awesome how you can project so big of an image so close. This projector plus the design and features equals super cool!

I wonder if it could be used to project proganda messages over the Trump's Wall

I actually looked into this projector when it initially came out, saw a few reviews and everything, but once I saw the price I was like "Oh! Hell Nooo!!"

Even now still looks like a great projector!

I can't say i need it but it sure looks cool.I will find lots of ways to use it in different places ofc ,good for presentations too.

Really cool projector.  Would definitely make an awesome home theatre. 

Such a short throw would probably solve the issues I have in my current set up. At the moment I simply don't have the space to neatly mount a projector for the size of screen I would prefer to have, however, this would do very well. Could potentially even build it into the furniture if it can project a screen that size so close to the wall. I see some diy / repainting the walls a more projector friendly white if I win this *fingers crossed* 

Really interesting design, havent seen many other handy projectors like this 1 !!!

Cool and different piece of tech, kudos to LG for being different. 

This would be great for playing videos and doing presentations on! I staff a youth leadership training program and this would be great for our classroom activities and the portability is awesome because the different courses often move to different locations.

I would love to have one of these. A projector like this is really handy for a pull down projection screen as you can easily move it about put it on a table and project in wonderful 1080p at a massive size. This looks simply amazing!

The projector itself is cool, personally i wouldnt spend 1.2k on it as i watch things alone most of the time and a occulus rift + good pair of headphones is a more viable Option to me. For gaming purposes however having multiple of these would lead to some fun splitscreen setups.

Fun video, though when I saw the title and the thumbnail of the video I thought it would stay on your back while playing... just walk up to any wall and just play... but that means quite a bit of 'jitter' I guess... so likely not the best idea.

Would be fun to have one to play around with, so here's hoping I might win one :)

Looks like a great projector, really cool how it only needs to be 4" away. I'm thinking of getting a projector for my Dad's birthday, will give this one a consideration!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)