LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Seems like I'm due for a new basement now :D

I think that is a great tool for when you go out with friends and you want to see a movie or play some games.

I'm glad more and more stuff like this is coming to the market

The video corresponding to this video was super cool. Linus looked like a boss in the video and the projector looked like a lot of fun. Then I saw Linus in his sandals and socks.... Still a great video though. Good job LMG.

Noice. If I win i Will somehow set this up in my room and use my potatotop to run pong. Because that's all its capable of.

Nice! I've always dreamed about a great home theater... This would go perfectly in our new renovations, but we do not have the budget for it.. Anyway, my name is Samuel Rioux, from Trois-Pistoles, Quebec Canada. Hello from QC!

This is the coolest projector i have seen and is a quick setup to watch a movie or play a game. i even just got the lg g5 phone i bet this would pair really good together.

I just want it, no excuses, I'm broke. I can't afford a tv nor a projector, only a crappy laptop, so this would bring some happiness in my life.

Although I like to keep the projector way out of the way in our open attic country shack, having the option to keep it right up the screen is even better. With this low distance you can project movies, soccer or games outside on the wall, in the stark dark. If it had a mosquito repellent it would've been perfect.

It's a new cool project, something that reminded me of something i used to do with my family, we had an old projector, that used something like a photo, i don't actually know the name of it, but we had some of those ''photos'', that was an variety from planets to nebulas.

I've been waiting to buy a projector for some time now, but i never got around to look for one ( i'm am totally lazy ), so this is the perfect opportunity to get one of those, and i want to build a cool room to watch some movies and, maybe play games.

I think it's a pretty cool display but I would rather just get a cheaper one for now if I needed a portable display. 

I think it's really cool that they can mess with the optics to get at really big image from very close. 

Looks brilliant and seems like a nice thing to have, though I'm not sure if I'd have any way to actually use it.

This is a great idea, great for portable gaming without compromising screen size

This is exactly what I need for my house. Very happy with all the features it got.

the amount of curves that go into the projection of a straight image kinda blows my mind. imagine if you could mount this to some platform inside a backpack for a true plug and play type thing, as in set it down, unzip the backpack and you're good to go. that would be awesome, but I've rambled on long enough.

That would be an amazing replacement for the TV downstairs. Solves the void wall space as well!

Pretty cool Projector. I like how small it is. 

Such a cool projector. So many possibilities :D

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This Projector looks sick. Would love to livestream a show using this with my bros. Would make a sick Party tool for gaming parties :D

this is my first post, in the entire forum. and if the gods of tech, geekyness and youtube are watching. i offer my soul for that proyector. FEAR AND WORSHIP THE TECH GODS!

greetings from mexico

I think this could be the perfect replacement for my tv...

Yes please let it become my first projector. It looks amazing.

it is more focused in entertainment like a cinema in home. i like more this than the sony´s one