LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Ok, so for 60" is it 4, 5, or 11 inches away? Seems to be a few communication errors. Still want one though :P

This would be great for gaming in a compact space or projecting 4 player games :) 

Why would I want this projector? To watch LinusTechTips in 200 inches!

This projector made me want to join your forums, it is one "swanky" projector and it would be fun to use it during lunch breaks to play video games with your coworkers anywhere.

It looks so amazing. I could easily use it for work meetings, projection foe small concert venues and a sick home there term system. Looks amazing LG! 

Travis

This is amazing to use at my big ass white wall :D awesome for movie watching 

The PF1000U is the type of projector an enthusiast would love (including myself).  The fact that it can fit inside of a backpack and present such a crisp screen on many surfaces makes it ideal for travel or even a possible home theater setup.  Also, the fact that you can see clearly even with a screen size of 200" is amazing!!!  Add on the fact that it has smart TV capability and you've a powerhouse for true screen gaming and video entertainment!!  A truly awesome device.

SUUPER DOPE! would love to get my hands on one of those projectors. I would love to just play a movie any where or just play xbox on the wall.

The picture quality for a projector in general looks awsome... but throw in how short of a throw distance it is and how compact it is - INCREDIBLE!!

Apartment living right now, and would love a solution like this to make it easy to have a very large screen to watch movies, play basic games, etc on!!

This is a really impressive projector considering the size and how close to the wall you can keep it.

It shows great potential and I already have ideas on where me and my mates could use this in a factory and ally around our little town. Looks great and id love to have one

My current projector only supports 1024x600 res. RIP in Pieces :(

Nice projector, small compact and more detailing than convensional projector

Was going to buy a TV for my room, not anymore! 

Twitter: @GammettTweets

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

Really neat and cool video. I thought it was a great way to show of the projector and it added some spice to the chanel☺?

Wow LG really crunched some numbers if they're doing 60 at 4 inches w/o dist.  That's some seriously advanced optics.

very nice projector, very compact great addition to my HTPC, hope i could win this one...

So is this just meant to be mounted on a board above or below your screen? I guess using it for the portability is the best thing about the short distance.

Sick projector. Would love to have one on campus this fall for me and my friends. Because of the compact design and how close to a wall it can sit it'd be perfect for the dorm. I'd be the coolest cat in town B|

200" image and so close to the wall....that's insane. I'd buy one for sure.

On July 9, 2016 at 8:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

My thoughts are this would be good if you have a lot of friends over and you want to play on something big