LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I've seen it. And it's awesome: if you don't want a 200inch screen and stick with a 60-70, it has a great luminosity too. Entering this giveaway shamelessly because i cannot afford to buy it.

This product looks really nice and i like the layout of it and how long the bulb last four i would use it for my PS4 or desktop to play games in 100 pixels or 60 pixels in my shed and i would use it to watch Netflix in some areas on the go because it can fit in backpack it would be really good if i get this before my birthday and i can use for a party so everyone can see than a small TV screen

I wanted to buy a 40'' 4k monitor, but I might make do with the 60-100'' projector xD

This thing would be awesome for me and a few friends to chill out and play some games, maybe watch some movies and whatnot. Cool stuff :)

I was thinking about getting a projector for my room and i think this one is ideal for the job.

I would absolutely love to get my hands on one of these. They would be perfect for me since i can't fix any projector to the ceiling. But with this one I would be able to simply put it on my tv-shelf and project the image to the wall. Absoulutely perfect :o.

This + HTPC + Corsair lapdog/ razer turret = Gaming Bliss

Oh how glorious it would be

actually a really cool little projector, i can see this being used in a lot of places like backyard parties or like Linus did, going around and playing on the go.

It is incredible what is possible with today's technology. This Projector is a perfect example of excellent engineering. I really want to win the projector!

I think it would be perfect in my tiny room, but...I can't afford it o.O

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is exactly what we've been looking for, we built a fairly big shed for a theatre and gaming and all those kind of things; basically an outside man cave. If I had something like this to use on the PC and consoles we would have so much fun playing games and watching movies :)

I think this looks like a very interesting projector.

All the others I saw needed at least three times the distance from the projected surface, to be able to show 100". 

This would make a nice home theater.

I hope I'm one of the lucky ones! This would make movie/gaming night with the fam epic!

This looks like a great travel companion. I often travel for work and would love to improve my gaming experience with it!

Very nice looking projector... Wouldn't mind owning one myself! :)

Reminds me of the times when Mum and Dad would borrow/hire a projector to play xbox on for my birthday!
A few friends around with some snacks and Halo 1 in splitscreen, and we would play for hours :)

Brings back great memories.

The great thing about this, is that you don't have to use heaps of room to set it up.

This would be the perfect thing for movies/games on the go :D 

It's FullHD, it has a good contrast, what else could you need from a projector?

Good luck everyone

Hi.

Elko! 

Woah what a unique product. I' have never seen something like that before and I'd love to see for myself what it is capable of.

:D

looks great for gaming and watching movies in my small student room

The future ! The next big thing ! It's sick !
11/10

I have worked with projectors and the are a pain to setup in a room with a small length/width whateva. If this is what the showed like then this is awesome to setup in small room. But a question, the image is reflected, doesn't that reduce quality of the image as it isn't direct?

This is amazing how they can fit such an amazing projector in such a small device. Truly astonishing!!! Good luck.