LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

great product for those who have tiny room.. wish everyone good luck and wish me luck too :D

Nice nice nice.  I used to have a projector in my living room...the cooling fan was crazy loud though.  How is this one?

Sweet TV replacing projector goodness.Fingers crossed :D

It is so cool. I really want to buy a small project that I can bring to anywhere and play with my friend on big screen. xD

This looks amazing, never ever had something like this, but if i win one it would be amazing. 

Looks good for gaming, hopefuly great for movies. ^.^

Think about it, games and memes and Linus videos at 100" on the wall (can't do 200", sadly no room)

Plz Linus, I used your build guides to help me building my PC last year and have been subscribed for well over a year and a half, I love you guys <3

This would be an amazing upgrade from my 1680x1050 monitor.

That projector looks very very useful to every body tbh. From Lan party till teacher at school can use that compact projecter for any thing they want to. Tho i kindda making project on HOLOGRAM. well school project. Really wish I got that projector that will help a lot for try at home and carry to show at school haha. 

Ake-danai

Sry just rying to figure out comments.  I REALY like project backpack. I an a subscriber and I appreciate tree amount of time and effort you put into making your videos great. P.S enjoyed the space capsule unboxing video. Best funny thumbnail. How does open? Like all the cat pics when they mis-speaks.

I wonder how well it works on its side pointing at the ceiling. 

This is a really interesting device i have a whole bunch of ideas on how to use it so having it to tinker with

will be very nice

Do you even imagine using this thing at LAN parties?

Late night gaming sessions with this bad boy would be awsome :D

Always wanted to try a projector.

I was amazed of how wide the image was with just a so short distance from the wall. Looks like a very interesting product and would not mind trying it out myself

Oh my god. that thing is awesome. pls save me 1200$ so i dont have to buy it myself lol.

i've been looking for a good projector for my entertainment theater and this would be perfect!

Looks freaking cool. I wish I cold test it myself.

I think TechMoan has one of these

My PC:- Codename: DarthStorm | Corsair Carbide Spec-03 | Asus Z170-E Skylake | i7 6700k | Thermaltake Water 3.0 Cooler | 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3000MHz | GeForce GTX 970 Strix | 480Gb Sandisk Ultra II + 4Tb WD Blue | 750w Corsair Builder Series CX750M

Seems like an awesome projector, easy to install and doesn't take much space at all ;)

This would be great for playing games or watching "drive in" style movies in the backyard with my daughter. Would love to win one of these.