LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Definitely very cool for those who have rooms that would be too small to fit a regular projector. Looks amazing to watch movies on or surround gaming if you sit close enough!

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5GHz  -  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980  -  RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator

Storage: 120GB OCZ Vertex 4, 1TB Western Digital Black, 2TB Wetsern Digital Green

PSU: Corsair Gold AX 850W  -  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2 SP in push)  -  Case: Coolermaster Storm Trooper

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks great!

That is all.

Just to think that few years ago everything was in monochrome... Now that little projector can display full-color, full-HD images just few inches from your wall. That's simply incredible.

I have no tv, so it would be cool to have it for my room.

This thing looks amazing - something like this is extremely convenient for those who, like myself, are renting, and do not have the ability to mount something to the wall or ceiling, just to get a projected image. Truly an amazing product.

This thing is crazy! I love close distance projectors, especially because I have a pretty restricted space here and can't mount anything to the ceiling. And it seems portable enough to just put it in a drawer if I don't need it. PERFECT!

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

The coolest ass kicker proyector in the world, i imagine to play call of duty or batllefield on that, maybe al do a video on youtube about mi playing a fps game on that bad ass proyector

Absolutely love the portability of this. I can only imagine what 100" of Witcher 3 looks like.

I have never before seen a projector that can create such a great and big image on such a low distance. I would absolutely love to have this one as my rooms are way too small to use a normal projector and this would definetly make for some amazing movie nights :)!

Good luck to everyone!

Looks like it would work well for festivals and wear house party's, along with just home uses as well.

This is probably one of the coolest things you can get for a living room setup.

Twitter: @matthes2887

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Would it be wrong to move my wife to the spare room, so that I can set this up on her side of the bedroom!?

Wow that projector looks amazing, it's just what I need for my garage that's slowly turning into a mini home cinema. 

The project backpack video was very impressing as well!

This would be absolutely amazing for LAN parties, and would make for a part of one kick-ass home cinema setup.

Would be fun to play with this thing projecting on the wall of my house.

I like it i really want it  will you give it to me ??

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

It looks like a rectangular box of pandora! xD Can't wait to open it!!

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This is the most space saving projector i've ever seen

I've seen LG's short throw projectors many a time over the past six months or so, and have salivated over it. So many possibilities. 

Would just be right for me it would be perfect to have a mobile projector then I could play anywhere and I don't need to take my monitor with me when I go to my friends house