LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Wow it looks awesome in your video, would Be awesome to have in my first apartment that im moving in to this month, would Bee Nice so i culd have friends over for movie night or gaming night 

Looks great, Hope I win!  This would work very well on a large blank wall next to my house at night!

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I have an old projector from before the days of HDMI, and it's about to kick the proverbial bucket. I have also had to move to a smaller place because of a job loss from disability, so this new LG would be perfect for the smaller space.  LG makes some pretty spectacular products, and I am sure this one doesn't miss a beat.  I project good things to come.

For its size it is extremely powerful . Great product, LG !

This has got to be one of the best things to happen lately. I have been trying to set up an indoor and an outdoor theater system and trying to mount speakers in both rooms and figure out a video cart system is a huge pain, and unfortunately I don't have the money to buy multiple projectors. This would be a simple solution to help me by being able to just move it and a bluetooth sound bar to whichever theater I was going to be showing/gaming in. 

I see two nice application for this projector:

1. It would be very nice to have as a theater setup.

2. Easy to take screen to a LAN party :) (and make my friends jealous)

At the moment I am working on a home theater, last week my beamer fell of the shelf,  this would be a great replacement and it's also just a great product. 

I like this beamer because it's small and I can use I good because I already have a white screen ?

OOOooooooo, going to have to get some white paint if i get lucky

Why do I not have this in my life?!?! I'm thoroughly impressed w/ the image size you can achieve while being so close to the wall...I want to know how it works!!

Hi to every one :) ,

In my opinion if LG say that PF1000U is protectable they could include some tipe of protection for miror and lens plius it will protec it from dust. Over all good product because short throw you dont have struggle with wires going back and forward from your speakers to projector and smart functions lets it to be stand alone unit you dont have to always connect your pc to it.

P.S. Twiter don't work in my country currently. 

Thanks to LTT staff to creating high quality continent.

Nice projector. Yet it's pretty compact.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It is amazing how small this thing is with the power it has. I would like see more videos of projectors.

I've wanted a projector for ages, but mounting to the roof is a no no for our setup with super high roofs.

This video was awesome, is a simple painted wall good enough for projection? Can you get a better image from a proper screen?

It looks good. The thing that has stopped me using a projector in home theatre setups is mainly the throw distance required which obviously isn't really an issue on this projector. Also, I like the lamp durability claims and the fact that it has some smart TV functionality so you could use it to watch TV, Netflix or whatever without needed another device. Cool product.

this looks amazing, it so small . The games wold look so good with this.

An amazing projector, perfect for home theater setup.

PS project Backpack was amazing, more of that.

I can only imagine what it would be like to use one of these!

It would be fun to have a projector to watch movies with family + it looks cool

its a pretty cool little projector. I think with the cold and dark winter days and nights here in finland that it would work soo well for students and families alike!

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing is awsom, its small, bringt, makes a big and nice picture and is soo cool.

But it is a little to expensive for me.

I really like the concept of this projector. I wonder about the endurance of the device, how long can it run before running into heat issues if any. Post a review Linus 

That is pretty much the thing I need to get my portable setup have been thinking to make 1 for too long

the PF1000U  projector looks amazing in a new home cinema setup for playing games en watching movies