LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is amazing! We have a humongous amount of space in our living room and this would be a great addition to the boring white walls, would love to play portal 2 mostly!

Personally I would use this at LAN parties and bundle it with the Xbox 1 wireless adapter for PC to be able to use up to 8 Controllers on this massive projection :D

I also like the small form factor great for moving from place to place like I do often :3

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I've been looking to buy a projector for a while, but went against it as I don't have the space to set up a projector, but with this new beast of a machine from LG, that is now possible. Good luck to a;;

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

its awesome

I'd do illegal things with it, like shine it on the apartment building opposite to me. 

it looks awesome , i think it is a great projector

hey, this projector is pretty awesome! would love to have that one.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I think it's amazing how they were able to get the image to scale so much from such a short distance.  I could see myself using this on a completely flat white wall near my house (it's kind of perfect)

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

Very impressed with the distance needed from the wall. Would suit most people's space requirements including my own ?

girlfriend still has a 1280 by 1024 monitor and has a nice blank wall for this.

I love the idea of having a small and compact projector which can be used for gaming and that is light enough that it can be carried inside a backpack to where ever you need to take it to.

Here in italy the houses are vary small..... A projector like this would be idea!!

It is a product with huge possibility. The uses are endless it can be a massive home streaming setup. It can be a gaming setup like shown in the video. Overall it can do all that a tv or monitor can and more. The only question that stays is what the input lag for the monitor is as that might limit the types of games Someone would play on them.

considering from what I've seen from this video it actually looks amazing and I cannot wait to use it for my clans little get togethers

i think it's perfect for small living rooms, like mine!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

I think it's a amazing thing, and 

extremely usefull to in tiny spaces.

i will definently use it to play games on and maybe to watch some youtube...

dude Its things like these that make me wish i had a better paying job! this looks so awesome!

looks awesome, can think of so many uses.

Small compact and easy to use a good fit in my room :3 

Twitter:@bossnenjo 

I am sure people have said this, As an industrial design grad student I would like to see it be able to use as a viable gaming/editing monitor on the wall with a small stand and screen so LG can control the motor viewing experience (sharpness, contrast, etc...). Being a student and professional, I would love to replace this with my Samsung 34" screen I bought a year ago, which it is not very portable at all. 

As marketing goes I don't need to know how the bulb will last so much longer than another bulb, I want to know how easy it is to replace after 10 years and how I would do that, with a guarantee that LG is going to have bulbs 10 years down the line for this product. I know this sounds unrealistic, but many of us make the most of our products even as new stuff comes out and having that reassurance is a huge deal to make me feel comfortable about buying a $1,400 projector. People who build PCs can handle putting a new bulb in if you make it easy to do so and if anything happens LG would save money on repair and shipping costs of possible bulbs going out so early. 

Hope to see these things in the next version of this product ! :) Make it so that hitting buy on a $1,400 item is a no-brainer for a technically inclined intelligent human with the funds. 

www.ekdesign.us