I really don't want to screw up again.

So whenever I buy a camera I always regret my purchase. I didn't like my powershot and and I'm not in love with my 60d. So I'm gonna buy another camera after I sell my 60d. So anyways, I interested in the Panasonic Lumix GH3 I think this is the perfect camera for me it has everything I want. 

top kek

Sounds like you're just buying shit for the sake of it. Have you stopped to figure out what you actually NEED from a camera?

1 minute ago, SSL said:

top kek

Sounds like you're just buying shit for the sake of it. Have you stopped to figure out what you actually NEED from a camera?

I'm just trying to find the perfect camera for all my needs, I believe this the final one or the G7 I can't decide. I could care less about 4K.

6 minutes ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

I'm just trying to find the perfect camera for all my needs, I believe this the final one or the G7 I can't decide. I could care less about 4K.

What do you do with your camera?

3 minutes ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

You must have a lot of "needs".

Seriously, it sounds like you are a gear junkie. You're not approaching this from a standpoint of what you "need" but rather cool features that you want. However, you don't have an unlimited budget so you are forced to compromise.

I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is, since you don't seem to be asking for advice.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What do you do with your camera?

2 minutes ago, SSL said:

You must have a lot of "needs".

Seriously, it sounds like you are a gear junkie. You're not approaching this from a standpoint of what you "need" but rather cool features that you want. However, you don't have an unlimited budget so you are forced to compromise.

I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is, since you don't seem to be asking for advice.

I mean I do love gear if I don't like I sell it I don't waste shit and buy shit for no reason.

23 minutes ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

I mean I do love gear if I don't like I sell it I don't waste shit and buy shit for no reason.

What do you use your camera for? I have loved canon dslrs and my 7d is working fine and I can't think of a reason to switch it after 7+ years of use.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What do you use your camera for? I have loved canon dslrs and my 7d is working fine and I can't think of a reason to switch it after 7+ years of use.

Mostly videos and for some photography and I'm trying to start a tech/vlog channel I make short films and I shoot video for my friends and whoever pays.

4 minutes ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

Mostly videos and for some photography and I'm trying to start a tech/vlog channel I make short films and I shoot video for my friends and whoever pays.

What don't you like about your 60D?

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What don't you like about your 60D?

If I was to start vlogging it does not have continous autofocus. Also, It not "video oriented" as I like. Like the GH3.

2 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

If I was to start vlogging it does not have continous autofocus. Also, It not "video oriented" as I like. Like the GH3.

Id wait until you need it and not plan for the future. Even though the 60d isn't video orented, its still better in most uses. Also look at magic lantern.

16 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id wait until you need it and not plan for the future. Even though the 60d isn't video orented, its still better in most uses. Also look at magic lantern.

I use magic lantern.

4 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

4 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

Have you read my topic regarding photo cameras vs video cameras for the sake of videography?  It's in my signature.

No photo camera, DSLRs and mirrorless cameras alike, are NOT truly video oriented.  Some may be more video oriented than others compared to each other, but they are NOT really video oriented compared to even a decent camcorder.  People who use DSLRs and mirrorless cameras for video understand this, so they work around the issues with various accessories and techniques they've acquired over the years or researched.  They understand that the cameras do not perform magic, it has limitations even with the most advanced automatic system for some feature, so they plan their work to compensate for what the camera cannot do.  After all, even the most advanced cameras are quite dumb.  They can't read your mind and figure out what you are trying to achieve, you have to make it do the work.

I'm inclined to agree with what other people said about you sounding like a gear junkie.  I think you should get a camcorder, something within the $500 range.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

7 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

So whenever I buy a camera I always regret my purchase. I didn't like my powershot and and I'm not in love with my 60d. So I'm gonna buy another camera after I sell my 60d. So anyways, I interested in the Panasonic Lumix GH3 I think this is the perfect camera for me it has everything I want. 

Not entirely sure what you want, every camera has a weakness

eg a GH series has a small sensor so poor low light and harder to get shallow depth of field etc

What exactly are you expecting for your money?

Also you would probably do better not relying on video AF, i dont think I have ever used autofocus when shooting video

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You probably didn't like the first few because they weren't good enough.  What's your budget?  D7200 level or D810 level? :P Or higher? O.o  Judging by the first ones you bought, I'd say probably D7200 max, right?  If that doesn't do what you want, either a DSLR is not for you, or your aspirations far exceed your budget for now ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.