Any Tips For My PC Build?

10 hours ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Ok, thank you very much for your help, I Appreciate the time and effort you took in helping me.

And i really help your not talking from experience about ''that guy who bought a 2k pc for facebook''

Anyway thanks. and goodnight.

No my friend is "that guy". Makes me laugh all the time.

14 hours ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Here is a link to my pc build. Tell me what i should edit, delete or add. Thanks.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Its_Joshua_S/saved/#view=ZMCBD3

Here's a new build I fixed for you:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/k7qnnn = $1,060

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g82Cyf = $840.00

I suggest you get the $850 build instead of the $1,000. I replaced the GTX 1070 with a R9 380X.

* You don't need a new Windows 10 Operating System, if you have a Windows 7, you can re-use the key to upgrade to a Windows 10 before the end of July. (I assume you have one because you keep stating you already have a computer and just want to replace.)

* You don't need a Optical Drive

* You don't need a WiFi Adapter (You're using Ethernet, which is already built-in the motherboard when you buy it.)

* You don't need a high gaming motherboard, a good $60 - $80 will do the job. Anything higher is just accessories such as audio, and other crap.

* You don't need a Mid Tower $100 case, I replaced it with a cheaper $50 dollar one, that looks even better, and it's a Mid Tower case with more room.

* The Evo 212 is fine, but the H7 seems to be the replacement for better coolers, you can swap to which ever one you like.

* You don't need a 1TB SSD, most of it will be used to just run your operating system. So I decided to swap it out for a 250 GB SSD for $70. Most of your games will be placed on the 1TB HDD, while you run your apps and computer on the SSD.

I cut down the cost by $600, and I also believe you don't need a GTX 1070, and you should really consider a GTX 980 or a R9 Fury which will save you roughly $200. Cutting the price down to $800.

19 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Here's a new build I fixed for you:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/k7qnnn = $1,060

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g82Cyf = $840.00

I suggest you get the $850 build instead of the $1,000. I replaced the GTX 1070 with a R9 380X.

* You don't need a new Windows 10 Operating System, if you have a Windows 7, you can re-use the key to upgrade to a Windows 10 before the end of July. (I assume you have one because you keep stating you already have a computer and just want to replace.)

* You don't need a Optical Drive

* You don't need a WiFi Adapter (You're using Ethernet, which is already built-in the motherboard when you buy it.)

* You don't need a high gaming motherboard, a good $60 - $80 will do the job. Anything higher is just accessories such as audio, and other crap.

* You don't need a Mid Tower $100 case, I replaced it with a cheaper $50 dollar one, that looks even better, and it's a Mid Tower case with more room.

* The Evo 212 is fine, but the H7 seems to be the replacement for better coolers, you can swap to which ever one you like.

* You don't need a 1TB SSD, most of it will be used to just run your operating system. So I decided to swap it out for a 250 GB SSD for $70. Most of your games will be placed on the 1TB HDD, while you run your apps and computer on the SSD.

I cut down the cost by $600, and I also believe you don't need a GTX 1070, and you should really consider a GTX 980 or a R9 Fury which will save you roughly $200. Cutting the price down to $800.

Im sorry if i sound mad but here are my questions.

1. Why dont i need a optical drive?

2. Why dont i need a high gaming motherboard?

3. Why dont you think i need the GTX 1070?

Ok thanks, and im sorry if i sound like someone who has a argument over everything

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

6 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Im sorry if i sound fiesty but here are my questions.

1. Why dont i need a optical drive?

2. Why dont i need a high gaming motherboard?

3. Why dont you think i need the GTX 1070?

Ok thanks, and im sorry if i sound like someone who has a argument over everything

1. If you plan on using CD and DVD on your computer, than no, you don't need it. Most installation can be done by USB, or just simply downloading the Operating System online.

2. High gaming motherboard isn't a necessity. Most high end gaming board just comes at a higher price for extra accessories that you don't need. Ask yourself, do you need superb audio quality? Do you need extra PCI-e slots? Most of these question usually is a no. So I suggest you cut down the cost and just get a cheaper motherboard.

3. That depends on what games you're trying to play and at what resolution. Are you playing to play on a 1444K resolution? A 1080 resolution? Or simply a 720 resolution? If you don't plan on playing on a 1444K Maxed out resolution, I prefer you go the R9 series or the GTX 970 series. They do the job quite well on a 1080 resolution maxed out, while being half the price of a GTX 1070.

* What games are you trying to play?

* What are you trying to do on the optical drive that a USB drive can't do?

* What is the size of your monitor and at what resolution do you plan on playing on?

4 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

3. That depends on what games you're trying to play and at what resolution. Are you playing to play on a 1444K resolution? A 1080 resolution? Or simply a 720 resolution? If you don't plan on playing on a 1444K Maxed out resolution, I prefer you go the R9 series or the GTX 970 series. They do the job quite well on a 1080 resolution maxed out, while being half the price of a GTX 1070.

I Dont think i get you, will my graphic card be able to run games like gta 5, black ops 3, and battlefield 1 in Full HD? Like this video? 

and put the graphics on 1080p

9 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

1. If you plan on using CD and DVD on your computer, than no, you don't need it. Most installation can be done by USB, or just simply downloading the Operating System online.

2. High gaming motherboard isn't a necessity. Most high end gaming board just comes at a higher price for extra accessories that you don't need. Ask yourself, do you need superb audio quality? Do you need extra PCI-e slots? Most of these question usually is a no. So I suggest you cut down the cost and just get a cheaper motherboard.

* What games are you trying to play?

* What are you trying to do on the optical drive that a USB drive can't do?

* What is the size of your monitor and at what resolution do you plan on playing on?

1. Black ops 3, gmod, Uncharted 4, Inside, and move or die.

2. Ok i removed the optical drive

3. I Havent thought of a monitor that i will buy, maybe ill stick with my gameboy, but i dont know that res.

I Plan on playing on, I Dont know because i wanna see the whole game, but i dont understand the res stuff. 

4. I Know im dumb.

37 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

if you have a Windows 7, you can re-use the key to upgrade to a Windows 10 before the end of July. (I assume you have one because you keep stating you already have a computer and just want to replace.)

So i dont need anything for my os? what happends when i start the computer? what happends? when its built what happends when i start it? How will i even get to a menu?

1 hour ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

I Dont think i get you, will my graphic card be able to run games like gta 5, black ops 3, and battlefield 1 in Full HD? Like this video? 

and put the graphics on 1080p

Here's a video on a R9 380x Benchmark gaming for 1080P. As you can see, for most games it has a constant 50 FPS min - 70 FPS max with a 54 FPS average. If 50 FPS isn't good enough for you, you can go for a R9 390X or just wait til next week to see the specs on a GTX 1060.

Yes, you do need an Operating System, but if you already another computer that is running Windows 7, you don't need to buy another Operating System. You can use the existing Windows 7 you already have and just upgrade it to a Windows 10.

And I do not think you are dumb, nor should you. I just believe you should do a little more research.

Here's the benchmarks for R9 390 and GTX 970 doing 1080P gaming.

3 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Here's a video on a R9 380x Benchmark gaming for 1080P. As you can see, for most games it has a constant 50 FPS min - 70 FPS max with a 54 FPS average. If 50 FPS isn't good enough for you, you can go for a R9 390X or just wait til next week to see the specs on a GTX 1060.

Yes, you do need an Operating System, but if you already another computer that is running Windows 7, you don't need to buy another Operating System. You can use the existing Windows 7 you already have and just upgrade it to a Windows 10.

How much fps for minecraft? My cousin plays it, i dont cause its a childish kids game, but just asking

11 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

How much fps for minecraft? My cousin plays it, i dont cause its a childish kids game, but just asking

Depends.

Here's a video that shows the benchmark of a R9 380 playing Minecraft from low settings to everything maxed out. Using the Ultra Settings Mod for Minecraft, he was able to achieve a constant 60FPS, which is great.

9 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Depends.

Here's a video that shows the benchmark of a R9 380 playing Minecraft from low settings to everything maxed out. Using the Ultra Settings Mod for Minecraft, he was able to achieve a constant 60FPS, which is great.

Is there any graphic card that enables me to get 300+Fps?

39 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Is there any graphic card that enables me to get 300+Fps?

Depends on what games you're playing. And you don't need anything above 60 FPS. A constant 60 FPS is what you're really aiming for, which will give you good game play and great visuals. Anything above 60 is not necessary and almost considered useless.

2 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

Depends on what games you're playing. And you don't need anything above 60 FPS. A constant 60 FPS is what you're really aiming for, which will give you good game play and great visuals. Anything above 60 is not necessary and almost considered useless.

Whats the best graphic card for gaming? Is the one i have good?

1 minute ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Whats the best graphic card for gaming? Is the one i have good?

The 1070 is great yes. It was meant to run 4K gaming, so unless you are playing on a 4K resolution, you're really wasting your money if you aren't. Seems to me you just want 1080P, so I suggest you lower the graphics card and go for a R9 390 instead.

4 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

The 1070 is great yes. It was meant to run 4K gaming, so unless you are playing on a 4K resolution, you're really wasting your money if you aren't. Seems to me you just want 1080P, so I suggest you lower the graphics card and go for a R9 390 instead.

So in my pc build, is there anything else i need to add/delete or anything that i should be worried about etc?

3 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

So in my pc build, is there anything else i need to add/delete or anything that i should be worried about etc?

I already did it for you, on the new link. Just click the new link.

2 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

I already did it for you, on the new link. Just click the new link.

Where