Any Tips For My PC Build?

eehh, windows 10? tbh 7 is the best :P, why have a wired and wireless network cards? and maybe a audio card?

27 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Here is a link to my pc build. Tell me what i should edit, delete or add. Thanks.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Its_Joshua_S/saved/#view=Fv4XsY

All looks good and it is a nice build. I would recommend buying a grounding bracelet so you dont ruin anything lol. That stuff aint cheap and a bracelet is only a few bucks depending where you look. Got mine on ebay for $4.

18 minutes ago, xXD4RZOXx said:

eehh, windows 10? tbh 7 is the best :P, why have a wired and wireless network cards? and maybe a audio card?

Most mobos now adays have superb onboard audio, so i would only get a soundcard if youre feeling fancy. And wifi is nice to have when ethenet isn't available.

Take the wifi adapter away if you're gonna use ethernet. You realize you don't have to fill up all the rows right? It's overkill for your supposed needs and hdd is slow and 3 tb is not needed.

1 minute ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

So, how do i order my pc?

Well you realize it's gonna cost to have it built. Also pc partpicker isn't a place where you can order parts. It really depends on you now. If you want to order parts individually, you can order from newegg, ncix, amazon etc. But if you want it built, you're gonna have to go with NCix and maybe newegg. (Not sure on newegg)

3 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

Well you realize it's gonna cost to have it built. Also pc partpicker isn't a place where you can order parts. It really depends on you now. If you want to order parts individually, you can order from newegg, ncix, amazon etc. But if you want it built, you're gonna have to go with NCix and maybe newegg. (Not sure on newegg)

So in general, what should i remove from this setup, etc?

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

Also, how do i see how much USB Ports/hdmi cables there will be?

2 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

get a 500 or 250gb SSD, and 1 or 2tb max HDD

Just now, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Did you not see my above post? I'll go over it again.

Your hdd is too slow and you don't need that much storage. You have too many network adapters. Are you going to use your pc with wifi? Then remove the ethernet one. Are you going to use ethernet? Remove the wifi one and check if your motherboard has ethernet built in. If it does remove the network one as well. Also, your gpu and cpu are too powerful for your needs, you don't have to change them , but I suggest you do to make it cheaper.

2 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Also, how do i see how much USB Ports/hdmi cables there will be?

Check the details of your monitor, gpu or motherboard. It says there.

6 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

how do i check the details, where does it say?

Yeah i know im pretty dumb since im new

And what is a hdd and where can i find it

Just now, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

how do i check the details, where does it say?

Yeah i know im pretty dumb since im new

Can I tell you something? Calm down. Research builds online, slowly check over information, do research. You're rushing into this and you may make an impulsive buy. Don't fall into this trap. Now, if you google your pc part, click on a link from ncix, newegg, amazon etc. Scroll down and find a details section a read on.

And what is a hdd and where can i find it

A hdd is a hard drive. Your build has a 3 tb 5400 rpm hard drive that is slow and has too much storage. Find a 1 or 2 tb 7200 rpm hard drive.

Get a 7200rpm hdd and the size doesnt matter, the more the merrier. And i dont see a ethenet card but if there is one get rid of it lol. Get the wifi only if you see yourself not having ethernet

1 minute ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

A hdd is a hard drive. Your build has a 3 tb 5400 rpm hard drive that is slow and has too much storage. Find a 1 or 2 tb 7200 rpm hard drive.

just curious why does the size matter (non sexual)

1 minute ago, TheMediumNinja said:

just curious why does the size matter (non sexual)

3 tb of storage will take literally years of irresponsible or highly unnecessary use for most people. And for youtube it's still not needed when things like drop box are available. Additionally the drive is old. 

1 minute ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

3 tb of storage will take literally years of irresponsible or highly unnecessary use for most people. And for youtube it's still not needed when things like drop box are available. Additionally the drive is old. 

Great point i agree

In my list, where do i find my hard drive, thank you. I am taking deep breathes.

In my list, where do i find my hard drive, thank you. I am taking deep breathes.

I will be going to bed now. I will continue helping tomorrow. But please, wait at least a few days so you can properly think out your build. You don't wanna be that guy who bought a $2000 pc for facebook.

2 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

I will be going to bed now. I will continue helping tomorrow. But please, wait at least a few days so you can properly think out your build. You don't wanna be that guy who bought a $2000 pc for facebook.

Ok, thank you very much for your help, I Appreciate the time and effort you took in helping me.

And i really help your not talking from experience about ''that guy who bought a 2k pc for facebook''

Anyway thanks. and goodnight.