SteelSeries,Razer, or Corsair mouse

JulianIZ

I'm either going to get a Razer Deathadder, a SteelSeries Rival 300, or Corsair M65 Pro. Which one do you recommend and why?

Don't use other people's recommendations to chose a mouse for you best fit, find somewhere you can test them out, and try them, see which you prefer, buying a mouse based on others views isn't a great idea, as it is what suites you. All 3 are solid mice, although I think Razer are overpriced and then its just your decision between the SS and Corsair

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

4 minutes ago, JulianIZ said:

I'm either going to get a Razer Deathadder, a SteelSeries Rival 300, or Corsair M65 Pro. Which one do you recommend and why?

ive had really bad expriences with razer, but checkout Logitech, they have a butt tone of options

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

2 minutes ago, Knaj said:

None. g502 all the freaking way.

I don't want to spend $80 on a mouse

3 minutes ago, SherifsDog22 said:

Don't use other people's recommendations to chose a mouse for you best fit, find somewhere you can test them out, and try them, see which you prefer, buying a mouse based on others views isn't a great idea, as it is what suites you. All 3 are solid mice, although I think Razer are overpriced and then its just your decision between the SS and Corsair

This guy has a good point.

1) something not from razer

2) something you try at a store and fits your hand comfortably

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Zowie mice master race. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Rocking Deathadder 2013 and still going strong, no problem whatsoever so far, LED still shines bright, just the coated surface easily collect all the oils and dirt, i use wet cloth to clean it and all is well.

Not that I recommend it anyway, just personal experience.

If I were to change though, I would take G502 Proteus Spectrum, easier to sync with other peripherals in the future because of the RGB.

G502 is proven to be very good anyway.

At the end of the day, what you do with it is what matters, some people like it light, some people just want it to function, some prefer to go for aesthetics.

This guy plays a real FPS that require skill (Quake Live, 17+ years Quake experience in general) and has an above average video production quality. Most other reviewers out there are either all rounders who game casually, or are serious competitors but have poor video format and quality.