Where to buy windows 10 cd key

Ram_senpai

Google windows 10 cd key
Click shopping
Click 1st link

The sites all have good reviews, I thought it would be £100 for a key, not £29, oh well

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

16 minutes ago, Ram_senpai said:

Where do you get you windows cd key? 

Id get one from scan/ebuyer/amazon etc

You can get them cheap on some sites but they are normally illegal keys, and you may aswell just pirate it instead of paying thieves 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Where to buy windows cd keys?  Im building a pc  and dont  know where to safely buy windows 10 cd keys

Kinguin.net 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

Windows 10 Home:  https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100

Windows 10 Pro:      https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Pro/productID.319935900

Click on the box that says buy windows 10

Trust Microsoft

These are Retail Keys

Dont Buy OEM, Microsoft wont support you, and if your change ram or anything in the system the key will deactivate.

It has to be a non windows update retail key like I showed above

When You get the key: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/

Download the Tool and Follow This

triple reply aside, I've swapped everything aside from mobo/cpu and my OEM key is chugging along just fine ~.^, even if you do, its $20, not the end of the world, and get get another one still for less than microsoft. Have to make your place in this forum after a troll thread got locked?

Piss off m8.

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

2 minutes ago, derick90 said:

triple reply aside, I've swapped everything aside from mobo/cpu and my OEM key is chugging along just fine ~.^, even if you do, its $20, not the end of the world, and get get another one still for less than microsoft. Have to make your place in this forum after a troll thread got locked?

Piss off m8.

I have lost reputation at LinusTechTips. BACK TO YOUTUBE

No one will ever take me seriously, after the not a troll post, I guess you guys can take a joke

If you want a license buy it from newegg, Microsoft, Best Buy, amazon, someone legit. Don't buy an unlicensed key from a place like kinguin, g2a, reddit swap, or any other shady seller who offers Windows keys at half the price major OEMs like Dell pay for their Windows licenses. The license is what makes it legit, buying a key doesn't make it any more legit than if you just downloaded a corporate edition and used KMSpico to bypass activation. Microsoft publicly publishes SHA-1 checksums for all their iso files anyways, so if you download a pirated iso and it gives the same SHA-1 checksum then it's the same iso file Microsoft publishes bit for bit with very high probability.

Just because you pay someone real money for your Windows key doesn't make it legit. And if you're going to steal Windows you might as well do it for free.

2 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

If you want a license buy it from newegg, Microsoft, Best Buy, amazon, someone legit. Don't buy an unlicensed key from a place like kinguin, g2a, reddit swap, or any other shady seller who offers Windows keys at half the price major OEMs like Dell pay for their Windows licenses. The license is what makes it legit, buying a key doesn't make it any more legit than if you just downloaded a corporate edition and used KMSpico to bypass activation. Microsoft publicly publishes SHA-1 checksums for all their iso files anyways, so if you download a pirated iso and it gives the same SHA-1 checksum then it's the same iso file Microsoft publishes bit for bit with very high probability.

They have product keys already bought from Microsoft, Its a reseller.

But for upgrading your system hardware I advise microsoft than even newegg or dell

Windows 10 Home: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100

Windows 10 Pro:   https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Pro/productID.319935900

Trust Microsoft

These are Retail Keys

@SteveGrabowski0 @Ram_senpai

3 hours ago, Markiplier said:

Dont Buy OEM, Microsoft wont support you, and if your change ram or anything in the system the key will deactivate.

It has to be a non windows update retail key like I showed above

Oem only really means that you are responsible for making the recovery media in case you need to reinstall the os, it will work with any hardware, and the windows keys only deactivate on windows 10 if the cpu, or motherboard is changed and it is a simple procedure to reactivate.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 hour ago, SLAYR said:

Oem only really means that you are responsible for making the recovery media in case you need to reinstall the os, it will work with any hardware, and the windows keys only deactivate on windows 10 if the cpu, or motherboard is changed and it is a simple procedure to reactivate.

Its from personal experience. I had a computer with a OEM copy of Windows 7. I changed the ram. Then it said "you have three days to activate" I put in the product key and it said it was already redeemed. I called the Microsoft Windows Support and nothing. 1 (800) 642-7676 and  (888) 571-2048.

1 hour ago, Markiplier said:

Its from personal experience. I had a computer with a OEM copy of Windows 7. I changed the ram. Then it said "you have three days to activate" I put in the product key and it said it was already redeemed. I called the Microsoft Windows Support and nothing. 1 (800) 642-7676 and  (888) 571-2048.

It probabbly was not related to your ram. That sounds like someone else redeemed the key before you, or your key was invalid.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

It probabbly was not related to your ram. That sounds like someone else redeemed the key before you, or your key was invalid.

The key was already redeemed on that computer and the computer was used for 1 year. The key has not been redeemed before me it was a direct purchase from Microsoft in 2012

2 hours ago, Markiplier said:

They have product keys already bought from Microsoft, Its a reseller.

But for upgrading your system hardware I advise microsoft than even newegg or dell

Windows 10 Home: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100

Windows 10 Pro:   https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Pro/productID.319935900

Trust Microsoft

These are Retail Keys

@SteveGrabowski0 @Ram_senpai

You're talking keys, I'm talking licenses. 

6 minutes ago, Markiplier said:

A KEY IS A LICENSE!

Go back to Mac

No it isn't, Microsoft makes that very clear when people ask on their forums about buying from these shady gray market resellers.

1 minute ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

No it isn't, Microsoft makes that very clear when people ask on their forums about buying from these shady gray market resellers.

the link i provided to you that you quoted was a Microsoft link, A MICROSOFT LINK IS A SHADY SELLER, ITS MICROSOFT STORE . COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows 10 Pro: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Pro/productID.319935900

ITS THE OFFICIAL MICROSOFT MARKETPLACE OWNED AND OPERATED BY THEM!!!