A question about Corsair Carbide SPEC-02

Hi! So I'm in a process of deciding on the parts for my new build that I'm gonna order in a few days.One thing I still can't decide on is a case. The one that caught my attention is Corsair Carbide SPEC-02. It looks cool and it mostly has everything I need, but when I decided to dump Corsair H60 because I've been told that 120mm AIO coolers aren't worth it, I wanted to get a good air cooler. And the problem is that SPEC-02 only supports up to 157mm, and most of the good coolers I've been recommended are over that. My build is going to include a 6600K that I'm obviously going to overclock at least a little, so I don't want an underperforming cooler. Another thing I've heard about that case is that cable management is a little limited, and I really want my build to look clean, so can any owner confirm that? Finally, radiator compatibility. SPEC-02 only supports a single 120mm rad, which isn't good, and I think that upgrading to something like a H100i later would be a good idea, so my question is, should I go for the SPEC-02 or can you recommend me any other cases for the same/close price that would eliminate all the things I'm concerned of? It would b cool if you could recommend me a case that also looks nice, but that is not too important, I just want a side panel window :D

12 minutes ago, Cavi said:

Hi! So I'm in a process of deciding on the parts for my new build that I'm gonna order in a few days.One thing I still can't decide on is a case. The one that caught my attention is Corsair Carbide SPEC-02. It looks cool and it mostly has everything I need, but when I decided to dump Corsair H60 because I've been told that 120mm AIO coolers aren't worth it, I wanted to get a good air cooler. And the problem is that SPEC-02 only supports up to 157mm, and most of the good coolers I've been recommended are over that. My build is going to include a 6600K that I'm obviously going to overclock at least a little, so I don't want an underperforming cooler. Another thing I've heard about that case is that cable management is a little limited, and I really want my build to look clean, so can any owner confirm that? Finally, radiator compatibility. SPEC-02 only supports a single 120mm rad, which isn't good, and I think that upgrading to something like a H100i later would be a good idea, so my question is, should I go for the SPEC-02 or can you recommend me any other cases for the same/close price that would eliminate all the things I'm concerned of? It would b cool if you could recommend me a case that also looks nice, but that is not too important, I just want a side panel window :D

instead of that case why not buy an s340? 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

21 minutes ago, Cavi said:

I have a spec-03, it should be very similar to the 02 and you can see how it turns out in my pictures in another post I made about wanting a new case. You are absolutely right about there being no room for a dual rad, I couldnt even fit one in the back ... had to put it in front. Had I known I probably would have spent some more money on a more decent case but it turned out okay, I am happy with it after fiddling around a bit.

20 minutes ago, Cavi said:

snip

This case is similar in aesthetics, has decent build quality and can take a taller cooler.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/Lm4gXL/enermax-case-eca3253br

11 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

instead of that case why not buy an s340? 

Price probably :P

$15 is quite a difference to some budgets.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Thank you all guys for answering. Thank you The Spark for clearing things up about the case. I think that SPEC-02 will be deleted from my current build plan. Unfortunatelly, the Enermax case that Energycore suggested is not availible in the shop im buying from. I think that I will go for the s340, the extra price is not gonna make me go over my budget too much because I got rid of H60 that I initially wanted to include and I'm getting an air cooler for half the price :) It can fit a big radiator in the front, it's cool looking and cable management  will be quite easy. Thank you all guys again.