Valve being sued over CS:GO Gambling.

3 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

i wish i had money to toss on a first edition black lotus

i would be somebodys slave for one

I used to be quite active here.

2 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

i would be somebodys slave for one

same, i'd go as far as to become a sex slave if i had to

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

On June 25, 2016 at 3:56 AM, niofalpha said:

That's where you're wrong.

I remember the thread on /globaloffensive and it was a joke by OP himself so clearly you know more than the video maker.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

3 minutes ago, cesrai said:

I remember the thread on /globaloffensive and it was a joke by OP himself so clearly you know more than the video maker.

Obviously...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

1 minute ago, niofalpha said:

Obviously...

:) 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

On 6/24/2016 at 7:56 PM, niofalpha said:

That's where you're wrong.

Have you seen games above MGE? Every 3 games there's a hacker. Primes not gonna do shit.

... CSGO Has both cases, and Trade Up Contracts which are pretty much gambling...3

Agree with OP skins, thought I put 20$ in with no ID, or proof of age.

No one smart goes on CSGL to trade... Only scammers and idiots who make money betting. It's atleast 80% betting...

No where on Diamonds does it say "You must be 18 to play".

Yeah, it sounds like a cash grab but the point still stands. Valve knows about the issue with underage gambling, and they're profiting from it (15% tax on market transaction). The case has a solid chance, or would if the essay wasn't written like an 18 year old's English Final.

I was being sarcastic, I can't remember a time that I've not at least even been suspicious of someone cheating whether they are on my team or not.  It seems like every other game someone is getting all headshots or just magically knows exactly where the opposition is at all times.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

On 6/25/2016 at 1:44 AM, mikat said:

nice knife & m4, but why that bs asiimov?

I'm working on getting a FT DLore for T side and the cheapest Medusa for CT side, knifes are the easiest to trade so thats why I mainly have my value in them right now 

8 hours ago, mikat said:

so you're swimming in money basically?

No lmao I am actually poor IRL, like no lie, just really good at trading up. Once I get a stable income from trading I will cash it out to actually have some money.

@niofalpha

Update the main post with this update

TLDR a lot of the popular CSGO Gambling youtubers actually OWN the websites they gamble on.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

37 minutes ago, ElfenSky said:

@niofalpha

Update the main post with this update

TLDR a lot of the popular CSGO Gambling youtubers actually OWN the websites they gamble on.

I watched this over my breakfast

its despicable !

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

i really hope Valve is made a example so that other shitty companies like Valve follow , also fuck the crate industry , burn it to the ground , every new game comes with crates now...

The drama and shit they are getting is amazing .

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz