Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using the built in in my laptop. Would appreciate a new one :)

I'm using an old HP office keyboard, which is broken and hard to type on. I've been looking at new ones for ages and I don't have any money spare to get one

I have a nice mechanical keyboard, some Ttesports one, but I like mechanical keyboards.

I'm actually using a laptop keyboard and i'm building my new PC so yeah,this would be nice :D

I'm using a Lolita Spyder by noppoo. Cheap chinese with Kailh browns. It's actually fine. I'd give the Tesoro to my brother since he doesn't have a proper gaming pc/periphs yet.

I am currently using the Logitech G110 and have been looking for a new keyboard because this one is falling apart after the 2 years I have had it (wrist rest broken height adjuster) also the Tesoro one has RGB aka Pretty colours

i have an Vorago KEYBOARD 500, is black with some orange keys and blue led's, i would like a new keyboard because my keyboard have a broken key (Shift Key, i dont remember how it broke), it works (sometimes) but i have to press the key too hard

Steelseries Merc Stealth. I need this because the keys have gotten a bit stiff due to dust accumulation ( we get a lot of dust here in Pakistan) and because I want to join the mechanical keyboard master race.

I have Corsair K70 RGB keyboard and if i win, i would give Tesoro GRAM Spectrum to my friend who is still using over 15 years old keyboard

I'm using prehistoric keyboard, Logitech K120 which is just right for student budget. I'd like keyboard with backlighted keys so I can find some keys when my roomate sleeps. I live in student dorm and I can't have lights on late into the night, and everyone knows when real gamers live, during the night. Therefore it's hard when you have to press some specific key combos and it's dark in the room so you press it wrong and you fail level. #feelsbadman

13579895_10202056327645491_1850846766_o.jpg

I'm using a cheap old membrane keyboard. I would love to join the mechanical keyboard master race!

I'm using Cooler Master Trigger Z and RGB addition would be nice but I'd be happy to try such new key switches.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Hello! I am currently using a Logitech G105. I was around 9 when I touched a mechanical keyboard for the first time. I would love to have one since this one is an absolute beauty and it would bring back nostalgia :). Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway.

I am currently using a Microsoft split keyboard right now and would love the upgrade 

im using corsair k70 non RGB. because i want RGB

I have Corsair K70 RGB keyboard and if i win, i would give Tesoro GRAM Spectrum to my friend who is still using over 15 years old keyboard

So, I'll throw my Logitech K350 into the mix.

"A comfort curve without the learning curve."

• Wireless
  • Ergonomic
  • Sleek, not-so-mechanical keys
  • Link above for the jealous

Yeah, don't know why I'd ever want another keyboard when I have such power-packed one already.

But, hey, who wouldn't want a nice, back-lit, mechanical keyboard?

I'm currently using a cheap Lenovo keyboard. The keys are sticky and some of them are missing. So the reason why I would love a new keyboard is quite obvious. ?

im using some old keyboard i found at a gerage sale and the sad part is the number nine on the keyboard does not work. :(

Update to my previous post

my enter key broke so i have to use a flat blade screwdriver to make it work a lot of the time 

I am using a COMPAQ computer from 2002 and still using the old PS/2 connector. :D LOL

Well, I have a Medion Keyboard that came with my Pc. The buttons have minimal feedback while typing. It has a glossy finish that shows scratches which isn't pleasant to watch. I would like to win a new keyboard to fit my rgb strips.

Thank you for having the chance to win. good Luck to everyone.

I have a G510, I need to find a mechanical keyboard with macro keys though.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I have a cheap chinese brand "mechanical keyboard" which while it is sufficient, I'd love that quality experience!