Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

im using a razer black widow from 2013 cuz only keyboard on sale 

Some cheap korean gaming keyboard i bought a few years ago called StormX. Would really love to win as I've  never used a mechanical keyboard  before

I have the Razer Marauder StarCraft II Keyboard.

Like to replace it with a full keyboard, As numpadis integrated into other buttons does my nut it! Lol

Gaming Rig:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600X @ 4.1GHz All Cores - Ram: 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE - GPU: 5600XT MSI Gaming X - Storage: Samsung EVO 840 250GB - 2TB Seagate Drive OS: Win10

HTPC Rig:
CPU: i5 6400 - Ram: 16GB - GPU: 970 GTX - Storage: 120 Kingston SSD & 2x 1TB Seagate Drive OS: Win10

I'm using an old handed down HP keyboard, i'm looking for a new one because my current one is pretty old and worn, and because I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard.

Still using a standard membrane keyboard from logitech

I am using Cooler Master cm storm quickfire tk, but it doesn't have RGB. qq I need need the new keyboard bc the RGB will look great with my new RGB rig!!!!

I'm using the Corsair K70 RGB at home, I'd like to have a Tesoro for work :)

I have the E-Blue Cobra Combatant-X keyboard and mouse bundle, which i got a little over a year and a half ago. I ordered a new PC recently (not too pimped out but it meets my needs) and it arrives this upcoming Saturday, and i would like a nice new keyboard to go along with it xD

I use a old keyboard I don't know the name on and I want a new because the one I have is very bad

Logitech g15 with broken "j".

i've never won anything before... and am using a broken Gateway 2000 with a bad "" key. i love that keyboard and 

hop to win! Thank You!

I am currently using my laptop keyboard. I just want a fancy keyboard.

I had a base version of an ALUA Wings of Liberty with no back lighting or anything of the sort, but sadly the cable stopped working and it is not removable. I am once again stuck with an Acer KU-0760 rubber dome keyboard from my first setup, and the Tesoro seems like a very good option to save up for if I do not win this. Good luck to all others participating in the giveaway, and I hope everyone is excited to see the winners as I am.

I'm currently using an old Cherry G230. The keys are already a little sticky and my space-key only works when i press it on the right side... so yeah - i could need a new keyboard.

Thank you for the opportunity!

I have a Razer Blackwidow that I've had for about 3 years. Its getting a bit worn out and i'd enjoy something with lighting.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

I am using a DELL half English/French keyboard that is flat and hurts my hands after pushing the keys during long sessions. ;-; I would literally love that keyboard and cherish it everyday. Maybe even start a ritual for it?

IMG_4293.JPG

I'm using a scroll keyboard and I need a new one because on mine, the windows key icon is printed over my ALT key so it looks like there are 2 windows keys right next to eachother. And the O key gets stuck sometimes :(

I'm currently using a keyboard that came with an Alienware pre-built I got as a gift around 5 years ago. The keys are too low profile for my taste and the multimedia keys have gotten hard to get them to register presses. I guess it gets the job done, but yeah I'd love something new.

I'm currently using a cheap $15 keyboard from Walmart...

The reason I want this one should be obvious...

I am currently using a cheap wireless keyboard (non gaming) so I could use the upgrade.

Love this motherboard!! I currently use a Logitech G110 but some pieces are broken and it's time for a fresh addition to my new desktop I just built.

I'm using some super old and massive Microsoft Office keyboard. Not all of the F buttons work, but the main letters, numbers, and punctuation work. I want a new keyboard because, as I said, not all of the keys work and it's a massive keyboard.

I am currently using an old Dell membrane keyboard,

the one my brother got with his first desktop in the early 2000s. 

It gets work done, but I fancy a fancy keyboard (get it?... I'll see myself out).

The GRAM just looks sooooo pretty!

I'm currently using a standard membrane keyboard and it sucks now because i have this keyboard for like 3-4 years now. HAHAHAHAHA I want to win one of that Tesoro Gram Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard!

I've never owned a mechanical keyboard.  I would love a nice keyboard with RGB Lighting.