Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am pretty much using the keyboard that comes hp pre-built PCs. At this point anything is a upgrade for me.
Membrane keyboards suck 

Razer blackwidow ultimate. Went through 3 replacements until I finally got a working unit. It works but it just sucks in general as most razer products do (kraken).

I need to replace my old compaq membrane keyboard from 2002. I have never owned a mechanical keyboard, an would love to have one.

-MadRussian42

I am currently using a cheap membran keyboard i bought on AliExpress. When you look at the keyboard the first thing you think about is cheat. 10 out of 10 would not recommend

As of now I am just using my laptop keyboard, but sometime this month I will be making a Gaming PC and need a good keyboard to go with it. :D

I'm currently using a Logitech G105 which is probably the cheapest one they make, but I was spoiled on backlights from my RGB K65 w/ MX reds that I sold because I hate 10 keyless. Told myself I was going to save money for a K70 RGB but still haven't done it and not looking good any time soon. :/

HP keyboard, just like this but full of dust and beer. Why I need a new one is pretty much obviously I do need a new keyboard !

hp-value-keyboard-black-usb-assy-pn-539130-8123554790.jpg

I'm running a Redragon keyboard (membrane). Honestly Mechanical keyswitches sound lovely and I'd love to try them. Plus this keyboard is pretty meh.

I have this one: http://imgur.com/TclTYy7

Been using it for the last 16 years. I'd like a new one, because mine is more yellow than white, and it would be nice to try a mechanical one. Other than that, nothing wrong with mine, still works great.

I'n currently using a Corsair K95. I want this keyboard to gift to my nephew who is still using a membrane keyboard.

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

On 22/06/2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using a Logitech k350, which is a membrane keyboard. That's all I need to say but I'm also gonna mention the escape key only works every 5 presses, at which I am ready to throw it out the window!! Also, the E key has the tendency to stick and not press down unless huge force is applied.

This would be an amazing upgrade! 

I'm using CM Storm Devastator keyboard, and need a new one because this one doesn't have pretty good LED backlight, also it doesn't have ability to change colors.

I'm using an A4TECH KBS-720 keyboard from 2009.I really need a new one

Im currently using a microsoft standard keyboard with jjjjjjjjj key which registers multiple times. Id love a new keyboard so i can complete my new PC which im in the process of ordering and building (no small part to advice from LTT!

On 22/06/2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using A4 Tech KL-5 slim keyboard that came with my raspberry Pi. It has served me well but isn't in great condition any more the Caps lock key is missing as well as the down arrow key. Many of the keys don't even function properly now. The reason I want a new one is because I'm currently working on a new pc for myself which for me is a big thing as previously I've been using handed down laptops from my siblings which are heavily used and slow when I get them. A new keyboard will help make my setup look better as well as helping me save some money on the budget.

I really need a new and better keyboard. I have a crappy membrane one, the key to the right of "A" don't work. That not good!!!

I'm using a Logitech G105. It is not a mechanical keyboard. That's why I want another one.

Logitech K120, i want a new one because sometimes the T, G, D, and P keys do not register and I have to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in multiple times for it to start to register.

Currently using a Topre Type Heaven. Want a new keyboard because you can never have enough!

I'm currently using a Blackwidow 2013 edition and I really want an iluminated keyboard =/

cause i never had a mechanical keyboard

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-4460  | CM Seidon 120v Plus  | Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition | MSI Z97 Krait SLI Motherboard | 4x4G (16G) DDR3 HyperX Fury Black & White | Bitfenix Ronin | Thermaltake SE 730w PSU | Sandisk 128G SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | WD Blue 500G | ASUS VX239H IPS Monitor

Using a Natec RX77 Genesis tbqh. 

It's a nice sleek keyboard but it's got its flaws, something new never hurt anybody.
Here's a cool pic of it though.IMG_20160405_200301.jpg

All these fancy Keyboards... and I am using a Terra Keyboard which I got from my school when they got new PCs. It has a surprisingly good feedback for a Memebrand keyboard.

Im using a vorago keyboard the 10 bucks one it has illuminated keys media keys, and diferent color caps for the wasd and arrows keys, i want another one because this one is just crap x) lovely crap but crap in the end.

I have a Razer Marauder from Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty edition and what i like the most about it is that you can change the keyboard lighting. By having a new RGB keyboard I can still enjoy what I like the most about it. :P Besides an upgrade will be great! :D